Southern California Ride!!!

Director

Donating Member
Registered
We have a Ride scheduled Saturday November 18th,

Starting in Antelope Valley, heading up to Wrightwood for Breakfast, Over the Mountain and down to Ortega Highway, Lunch in Capistrano, up to Angeles Crest and back to Antelope Valley.

Anyone interested PM me, or just show up at Rancho Vista Chevron, about 3 miles west of the 14 Fwy on Rancho Vista Blvd.

We Roll at 7:00 A.M. SHARP!

Hey director,

what time are you getting into wrightwood and what time are you leaving wrightwood??

(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 02 2006,15:13) Hey director,

what time are you getting into wrightwood and what time are you leaving wrightwood??
We are meeting up with a few other people at Grizzly's around 8:00 for Breakfast, Probably out by 9:00.

Sound like you may be familiar with Wrightwood and Grizzly's?

OH YEAH! Wrightwood by 8:00 or 8:30 sounds like a plan. Lamb would love to do angeles crest. Will look up where Antelope Valley is and count me in!
super.gif

(Lamb busa @ Nov. 02 2006,17:19) OH YEAH!  Wrightwood by 8:00 or 8:30 sounds like a plan.  Lamb would love to do angeles crest.   Will look up where Antelope Valley is and count me in!
super.gif
Awesome!! Let me know if you need more info or directions, and will you be meeting us in Palmdale (Antelope Valley) at 7:00 or Wrightwood at 8:00 - 8:30?

Wrightwood is much better! Lamb is coming from the south. Devil dog sounds like he is down too!

Ok Ok let go of my arm. Sounds fun, Count me in. Is that the place where they block you in & write tickets to all the modified exhaust owners? Busa Only ride?

Excellent!!
Let me Know the route you are taking to get Here, I don't want to make y'all do too much backtracking, if your cruising from San Diego, If you are coming up the 15, maybe you would like to meet up around Lake Elsinore and 74 (Ortega Hwy), then we'll cut west up Ortega Hwy, Lunch somewhere between Capistrano and Huntington Beach, After lunch we'll be heading North to the 210 (Foothills) then up the Crest back to the Palmdale area by probably late afternoon.

You are definitely Welcome to do the entire Loop, I just want to be respectful and accommodating to your time and distance.

Talk to you soon, PM me for a cell ph# and e-mail.

Looking Forward to the 18th

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 02 2006,18:15) Ok Ok let go of my arm. Sounds fun, Count me in.  Is that the place where they block you in & write tickets to all the modified exhaust owners? Busa Only ride?
The only Stretch of this ride we have to be cautious on (other than the norm) will be Angeles Crest, normally they patrol more heavily on Sunday than Saturday, we will still have to be cognizant of their saturday coverage, they are more concerned with Racing than Mod or Exhaust issues lately.

By the Way, we will have to figure out who is Clear for Traffic School!!!  They get to be the Distractor!!!  Can't Be Me, I have 4 Citations Currently Pending!!!!

And in answer to your question about Busas Only, Its a Pretty open Field of Bikes right Now, currently looks like Mostly Suzuki and 1000cc and Up,  Most of the people I ride with are very proficient and experienced.  I am anticipating probably 2 levels of rider,  Fast and VERY FAST!!!

Because of the Distance and Comfort Factor I will be taking the Busa on this outing!  I'll Probably Hang Toward the rear in the Fast Group (4 Citations), The Leader Very Fast, will actually be Riding an SV 1000, Anyone that keeps up with him even on a Busa, Has my Respect For LIFE!!!

Chatterbox Channel will be 11:11, for those that have them.

Kool! I have a Yuckaha R1 freind that might make it. But we would both probably run in the back of the pack.

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 02 2006,19:08) Kool! I have a Yuckaha R1 freind that might make it. But we would both probably run in the back of the pack.
Perfect!!!

Where are you coming from?

PM me if any questions or direction I can help you with.

By the Way, that is a great screen name you got there!

The Initial Starting Point will be at the Rancho Vista Chevron, which is about 3 miles West of the 14 fwy on Rancho Vista Blvd.  this is actually Palmdale, CA., We'll be Rolling from there at 7:00 a.m. Sharp.

The Second meeting point is Grizzly's Restaurant in Wrightwood.  Breakfast at 8:00, should be hitting the road from there at 9:00 a.m.

All who are interested, PM me with your email address and some time in the next week I'll put together and distribute a Route Map that will show the food and fuel stops.

Should be an exciting day!

Hey Lamb, if I/we(wifey
biggrin.gif
) go, we'll head up the crest almost to Palmdale and take mt. emma over to wrightwood for breakfast.

If you want we could meet and do that section together and meet up with director and crew at Grizzly's.  
biggrin.gif

And that goes for any LA or SD riders too.  
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

Director,

after breakfast how do you plan to go over the mountain to Ortega??

(xzvs @ Nov. 02 2006,18:56) dangit -- i gotta work the 18th  
sad.gif
I'll Give you a Shout the next Trip!! There are just way to many AWESOME Canyons and routes in SoCal.

One of these Saturdays in the future we could meet up with you at Lake Elsinore, Ortega Hwy is only 40 minutes up the road for you, very Cool!!.

We'll Definitely contact you and do Ortega again.

(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 02 2006,19:44) Director,

Charles,
We'll cruise down Lone Pine Canyon Road, 138 (briefly), then Jet down the 15 to the 74 (Ortega Hwy).

(Director @ Nov. 02 2006,19:57)
(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 02 2006,19:44) Director,

Charles,
We'll cruise down Lone Pine Canyon Road, 138 (briefly), then Jet down the 15 to the 74 (Ortega Hwy).
Definately can't do the Ortega portion, I have to be at work in Santa Monica by 1pm.

But definately thinking of meeting up with you guys at Grizzly's. I'll let you know the final verdict later
wink.gif

See you guys at 8ish I think..... Lamb will get us there on time.

BA.... you at? Thrasher? Nelson? Chris?

Back