Haya's in the hills 2012

that would be cool as this would make uhhh 3 past and present mods that have made it if you came...omar ...4? :laugh:

that would be cool as this would make uhhh 3 past and present mods that have made it if you came...omar ...4? :laugh:

Omar will likely still be in KS...I'll have to see what kind of time I have to take off a Friday :)

im looking into another option of we doing a bash style group of lodges were we can depending on group sizes get individual lodges at this facility Private Modern Retreat and Lodges | The Lodges at Gettysburg ...

they have a few of the
Lieutenant’s Lodge
A two room lodge with Two Queen Beds in a private bedroom and Queen Sleeper Sofa. Non-Smoking, Wireless Internet, DSL, Cable Television, Flat Screen TV, Fireplace, Kitchenette, Microwave, Compacted refrigerator/Freezer, Expanded Bathroom, Iron and Ironing Board. Sleeps 6 people. for 195 a night. thats 195/6 or 35 a night per person with connecting

Corporal’s Quarters
Your choice of a King or Queen room that adjoins with the Lieutenant’s Lodge. Non-Smoking, Wireless Internet, DSL, Cable Television, Flat Screen TV, Microwave, Compacted Refrigerator/Freezer, Iron and Ironing Board. Sleeps 2 people. at 125 a night or for a little more privacy 62.50 a night per person.

the advantage is depending on how many commit we can get a larger group together than what i can find by getting at best with the other properties i have found of a max of 10 people at 375 a night or 37.5 a night. they also can cater a meal or we can do like we usually do... i am planning the weekend (thursday through sunday) of july 26,27,28 leave on sunday the 29th. so im planning on 1 day longer for the group get together... so i need input folks so i can make a decision ...who can come...how many... do this or get this one

Gettysburg Vacation Rental - VRBO 316346 - 5 BR Dutch Country Lodge in PA, Vacation of a Lifetime - Hike - Bike - Ski - Ride and More!
and be limited to 10 sleeping at 375 a night.

BTW...Jwest.....I wear my tshirts ALL THE TIME. Thank you. And I have 2 of the decals on the back window of my 91 Honda Civic. They give me an extra like....20 horsepower!!

ok folks i have confirmed and sent deposit for this lodge... the other lodge set up had a wedding that weekend and was booked for the 28th... so here is where we are going..

Gettysburg Vacation Rental - VRBO 321793 - 4 BR Dutch Country House in PA, Antebellum Masterpiece with Separateguest Cottage/Sleeps 12-14

it is max 10...the owner will allow 12 with additional fee of 20 per person per night... sooo... this has been reserved for the dates of JULY 26,27,28, leave on 29th... this is a thursday thru sunday. i can cut it back if not enough folks can or want to show up early on thurs. i will be getting a finnal price here in couple days 6% tax also and i will be asking for deposits as i need to fully pay 30days in advance. so ill break it down of how much per night per person once we get folks chimeing in. so start a running list of who and when like usuall.

Chrisjp wife and daughter 26th -27th.

Sounds good Chris. I won't be bunking with you guys but will join you guys for rides.

Im in of course. Is there a firepit? Didnt see one.Is there a fire pit? :please:

you know me better kev...ps...you need to call me or text me or message me through fb...your home phone is no longer valid.

Havent decided what days to stay but will definately be there

Chrisjp wife daughter
Casperle
Jwest

Sent you a text the other day Chris did you get it? I m not sure I d be able to come in thurs or not yet. Stupid job.

Back