hayabusa vs 1000rr?

BusaBrother is right, you should have no problem anywhere as long as you keep the rear tire from vaporizing and the front end down.

Follow any of DR1300R's past posts and you'll see he thinks anything from a Vespa on up should be able to smoke a Busa.

Funny how I've yet to see any magazine headlines stating how the Busa has been dethrowned by some wimp liter bike.
Oh I know...all the owners of liter bikes just don't know how to ride them yet!
rock.gif
yea thats right whatch out for that vespa with the nos,
laugh.gif
Oh yea don't worry about it you have the worlds fastist production bike made, you can smoke anything on the road.
wink.gif
JUST DO IT.. hows that TT is that better for ya is this how I should post, NO facts just BS...I speak from facts not magazine stories...Also if you had read my post we were just GOOFING around to see what would happen at these speeds in roll ons.. We hav'nt had a chance to race from a dead stop as of yet or a serious balls out race. we are freinds that were having fun on a sunday, I posted the results..Thats all. Likem or not that was the results..
Good luck TT in all your races as I'm sure you'll win them all.

I do know that you do not want to get caught unprepared and that you do need to take the liter bikes seriously.  

I got caught out while cruising around with some bros one day.  One Gix1K, one RC51, I simply didn't take em seriously,  I got left by about 2 bike lengths and didn't real em in till just north of 130 or so.   Next time though, Dropped it down a couple and I was off into the sunset like a rocket.

Just don't try to roll against anything at less than 5500-6K RPM.    From there, your a frieght train.

BUT, to walk around running your fuggin mouths like Busa's are SOOO much faster than the compeition is just plain ignorant.  At best the busa leads in rolls ons or 1/4 mile times by just a couple of tenths. Ultimate top speeds are irrelevant on the streets accept for once in a great while...  (ask Raider, RC51 Guy, or Gypsy)  
wow.gif
 So the competition has gotten much stiffer and if you do not have your game on your going to get worked.  That's the truth of it, the Busa is still king, but if your not all that comfortable on the Busa, you will prolly get embarrassed...

The Busa no longer holds a choke hold on the streets, it's still the fastest and quickest but only by tenths.   Don't bullshi!t yourselves into thinking otherwise, or you can just keep rollin in 600's and maybe feeling special about yourselves.  But your just blowing smoke...
Well said Rev...

Like was said earlier, it's mostly in the rider.  Meet up against a better rider on a 1000 and you're going to get smoked. Really smoked, dusted, and embarrassed.  A comfortable roll-on is just not going to cut it.  You need to be able to spank that b*tch off the line, leverage the higher rpm's and deal with the speed.  If you feel like you're squeezing all the juice out of your machine you won't have an issue on the busa.

I would suggest getting to the strip and getting a feel for how your times are before you go racing on the street.

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094590870 -->

DR1300R

Nobody wants you to leave, but it's statements like this that get people's blood boiling...especially Rob's
smile.gif

"I'm suprized u beat him he must not be much of a rider?"

You posted that yesterday in reference to an R1.

As someone stated, you set yourself up for a loss and then claim these other bikes are faster than a Busa. And when a Busa rider claims to have won a race it's only because the other 1K bike owner doesn't know how to ride.

Sorry, but as long as the Busa is in the correct gear at the right RPM, the god of torque and HP will come through for you every time.

I'll admit, I ain't good enough to be seriously racing. But I do know that most of your torque comes in around 6K. And whatever speed the roll on is started from, I BETTER be in the gear thats giving me around 6K to start. Then get up to redline as FAST as friggin' possible, and quick shift to the next.
If you ain't gonna use the Busa correctly, then DON'T race! Don't be letting our "King Of Speed" reputation DOWN with amateur roll ons. Letting other riders brag about beating a Busa. Thats friggin' LAME.

I didn't read all of the posts, but if you're going to run, pick a speed ONLY. Don't pick both speed and gear, otherwise you'll get smoked.

If you ain't gonna use the Busa correctly, then DON'T race! Don't be letting our "King Of Speed" reputation DOWN with amateur roll ons. Letting other riders brag about beating a Busa. Thats friggin' LAME.
I agree with that.  I went out this past friday with two other busas, zx-10, zx-9 bored to 1000 and 2 zx 6's and a zx 636.  The zx 636 was stretched 7 inches and lowered.  So we went on an easy ride on 64 west out of richmond.  It was late so we only did short speed runs.  One run i got up to 175 mph (speddohealer verified) and backed off. well i was in front, so the pepople behind me were catching up we stopped at a gas station.  The guy on the 636 says.... get this....he says i dont knopw why you guys spend all that money on those busas, because my bie kept right up with you guys.  The other busas were in the back of the pack so they couldn't get up to 175 becuase they didn't know when I was goin to let off.  SO i calmly walked over to the guy in the 636 and said...... When we get back on the highway I will take my bike out of park!!!  He looked at me and said, man i have NEVER got left by a busa, but if I do I know how to get back home.  DISCLAIMER: I NEVER talk poop because the right rider on any bike can smoke anyone, BUT when you have a guy on a STOCK 636 say he can stay with busas and on good days BEAT them.  I had to shut him down.  

SO....

On the way back into the city I let him lead the pack onto the highway.  I was next to him. I rode up next to him and clicked into third.  Gave him the nod, and proceeded to beat him like he stole something.  JUST so he didnt go home that night and brag he beat three busas on the highway.  SOmetimes you have to hand someone their ass, becuase it gives us a screwed up rep.  NOw  I don't advocate speeding, but a honest to goodnes ass whuppin is always a recipe for a poop talking biker.  I have gotten smoked too, but its all in good fun!!

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094691820 -->

Back