is there a??

i only had 3 years riding experiance, and 3 relitives die in the 1 year...

so i have been given ALOT of money...

Spent nearly all on bikes, track days, karting and single seater racing...

just had enough to take 1 last track day on my b-king

and buy a busa, and then borrow money to get a camera and mount that fits the b-king, but not the hayabusa, but its okay, i get paid soon so i'll get a camera mount for the hayabusa and start posting vids and pics, or probs just vids cbf with pics...

Its okay that you dont belive me, you probs own a hayabusa or a b-king, but i doubt any1 here owns both, and if you do, you will know how amazing BOTH bikes are, BUT the hayabusa :) is the best of the two...

i'll also get vids of the 250ninja "600cbr wheels" look cool and the 9 year old aprilia rs50!!!

Hey Jr, I own both:whistle:

3bikes004.jpg

I am glad you think the busa is so much better, I will respectfully disagree

They are both great bikes, I ride the snot out of both of them and I know which bike suits me better.

To me one is a cruiser, one is a hooligan

both are awesome

well, i have never owned a stock b-king...

My b-king was a track bike due to me being underage to ride on the road...

i wouldn't know what both bikes were like on the road, i know what the hayabusa's like on the road, and yeah, its a hooligan when you want it to be...

I get just over 50mpg!! with the busa, when i race it, it goes under 22mpg...

the b-king just rolling around the track when i did the racing line course, it did 38mpg

when racing it, it did under 20mpg...

But the busa was faster, easyer to ride...

All round the busa is a road/track/drag bike, its perfect for all

the b-king just rolling around the track when i did the racing line course, it did 38mpg

when racing it, it did under 20mpg...

What class did a B-King fit into?? Or are you talking a mock race a track day?? You sir make lots of bold claims, glad you could fit so much so early in life at 16-17 I was pumped when I had enough money to drive around and take some girl out, owning a motorcycle was completely out of the question for me.

Again who cares which one is fastest, for the 10 seconds or so of time a month your actually proving that point doesn't it make more sense to be the one having the most fun instead??

Thats just a 1/4 mile speed... 0-150 so pretty much no. Some are very close...

+1 on 1/8th mile speed...

0-100 can be faster on a stock liter bike than on a stock Busa, but then the Busa normally walks after that~!~

Good example...I had a SRAD 750 that would sometimes beat liter bikes in the 1/8 mile strip (very close races), but at the finish line the liter bikes would be doing 10 mph faster than me with only less than 1/10th second difference in time.

^ same here back in FL when I was running the 1/8th on the because it was so much easier to get off the line I beat quite a few bikes that I know I wouldn't have been able to hold off at the large end of a 1/4.

I figured I'd just scan this whole thing. This is the 0-180mph test from July '08 CycleWorld. The ZX-10r puts up some crazy numbers. Faster than any other test numbers I've seen for it. A ringer just for this test maybe? Busa was first in 0-60, 0-100, 1/4 mile and third in the 0-180mph.

0to180.jpg

Some pretty inpressive numbers on that chart~!~

Especially from the ZX

When it comes down to it, it'll depend mostly on the driver...amount of spin, clutch slippage, etc~!~

i do have a aprilia...
im loading vids of the b-king track bike
and the stock hayabusa to youtube...
the aprilias just loaded and the others will be on when its not icey and snowing...

my username on youtube is
owens10101
there is a vid of the b-king on there too...

I didnt just GET MONEY, i lost 3 relatives in doing so... in a short space of time...
leaving me with £21,000 to play with...

alot of money for a 16 year old...

i have only spent 16,000 so far :)

and the rest will be spent on track days at buckmore karting, single seater racing, and then bikes at brandshatch and silversten...

You know you don't actually have to have you bank account successfully run to 0 at all times right? Eh I wouldn't have done any better at your age, just remember rainy days happen..and since you obvisously don't want to listen to reasonable, responsible advice I will leave this at my last remark for the thread, and or all your threads.

Best of luck with life sir :beerchug:

the others will be on when its not icey and snowing......
That's odd, I just got off the phone with my Mum, it's not snowing in the UK.....
then bikes at brandshatch and silversten...
Would that last place be close to Silverstone? If so please post up when you will be there. I will have my brother come video you. He lives close. Or one of my cousins, I have 4 that live within earshot of the track.

I figured I'd just scan this whole thing. This is the 0-180mph test from July '08 CycleWorld. The ZX-10r puts up some crazy numbers. Faster than any other test numbers I've seen for it. A ringer just for this test maybe? Busa was first in 0-60, 0-100, 1/4 mile and third in the 0-180mph.

0to180.jpg
That 10 is NO JOKE! Fastest thing they tested for that story belonged to a board member, (John Noonan :bowdown:) I forget what happened to it (clutch maybe?) that prevented it from finishing the test.

stock to stock a zx10r and gsxr 1000 can run a busa quicker to 150 mph... but again its also the rider who can launch the best too

from what I've read, those new gsxr's are capable of mid 9's with a good rider. I'm just saying:whistle:

the only track im booked in for is just after christmas on the 28th at brandshatch... i managed to get a 30min track time there for £280 but a few more training lessons to improve my time... once i have been there, i'll post or scan my times throughout the day, this track day will be done on the busa as its my last 2months of keeping it... i know i dont have to run it down to zero... but i say, if i have money, i spend it, if i dont have money, i dont spend it... no harm inthat right??? i dream bikes, i ride bikes, i race bikes, i fix bikes, i sell bikes... thats my life, no1 can change that, but can advice me that im not going to get anywhere like somepoeple have... but like i said, im only 16 right... not like im 69 and got told im dien at 70... then i wouldnt be waisting my time on my speed or addiction... i would rent a hooker and forget bikes...

Back