is there a??

owens231

Registered
bike that gets from 0-150mph or 0-100mph faster than the hayabusa??

only counts if its in production and under 100,000 pounds...

what about the ninja??

im just looking around to see what will beat it...

i know the hayabusa is the fastest in the top speed sence but was just wondering...

wb :)

I figured I'd just scan this whole thing. This is the 0-180mph test from July '08 CycleWorld. The ZX-10r puts up some crazy numbers. Faster than any other test numbers I've seen for it. A ringer just for this test maybe? Busa was first in 0-60, 0-100, 1/4 mile and third in the 0-180mph.

0to180.jpg

Go race. Then when you lose you can say they're faster. Otherwise why worry about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Look, the amount of people who say the b-king is faster...
i have ridden both bikes, i can tell its NOT down to the rider when your comparing two bikes with the same rider...

The hayabusa was much quicker...

The b-king was alot nose happier, and yeah, i been reading about the zx14, its is a amazing bike, i heard the only reason the hayabusa's top speed is higher was due to areodinamics, otherwise the bikes would be near the same!!

dumptruck?? lmao!!

I ask alot of questions, cus im learning, just cus i own bikes doesn't mean i know everything about them, and everything about other bikes??

I hate people who own a bike, then suddenly there riding god...

I know im not, i know plenty of people on here are better riders and will live longer lol

But do i care?? umm...

let me think...

Nope, dont think i do...

remember im 16, just a little boy with a addiction to speed, with no fear limits...

for a 16yr old Busa owner you sure ask a lot of questions :laugh:

He still hasn't proved he owns anything. He PM'd me saying he owns a BKING and was getting a Gen-I BUSA. Then he later said he had a BUSA and was getting a Gen-II last week... :banghead:

It's clear by the questions he's asking and crap he's posting he doesn't even own one. Not to mention the UK won't even allow him to ride one at his age. ???

Still waiting on those pics Owen.... :rulez8bn:

He still hasn't proved he owns anything. He PM'd me saying he owns a BKING and was getting a Gen-I BUSA. Then he later said he had a BUSA and was getting a Gen-II last week... :banghead:

It's clear by the questions he's asking and crap he's posting he doesn't even own one. Not to mention the UK won't even allow him to ride one at his age. ???

:rofl: Yep, just read through his postings... It's amazing the things you will find !!! :whistle:

I remember when i was, 16, I'd go down to the soda shop and get ice cold coca-cola for a nickel. Those were the days:laugh:

remember im 16, just a little boy with a addiction to speed, with no fear limits...

The answer to your question is the best rider of the two, any liter bike or bigger made after 2000 it nearly always comes down to the rider. Go to a drag strip but about any night of the week they are having test and tune and watch this point be proven over and over. The "best" bike the world is just your best fit, not the fastest. I say this because chances are very good that unless your last name is Gadson the magizine numbers that everyone feels are so important will not be the numbers you get out of the bike.

- Ricky Gadson ( The King )[/url]

proof is in the pudding sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh he's got pics in his profile...not sure where he pulled them from though! :rofl:

Owens, a 16yr old w/ no fear of speed = not making it to 17. You must learn to respect what these things are capable of. The day you stop respecting/fearing what they can do, well.....you figure the rest out.

Back