Hayabusa Pageant

Feature

Registered
but i know how much i enjoy jealously eying you're machines...I wouldn't be able to participate, but I was wondering how open any of you would be to a "pageant" of sorts, with different categories and winners...i dunno, just a thought, but i really like looking at pictures of these things...it would be cool to see some competative photography...

any thoughts?

but i know how much i enjoy jealously eying you're machines...I wouldn't be able to participate, but I was wondering how open any of you would be to a "pageant" of sorts, with different categories and winners...i dunno, just a thought, but i really like looking at pictures of these things...it would be cool to see some competative photography...

any thoughts?
I'm out!

BulletTrain's going to kick our butts in the photography department, though I've seen some competition rising around here lately!
tounge.gif

BT...post some of those pics of Da 'Train!
smile.gif

hahaha.. only took Va 3 minutes to declare she's out (not that there's anything wrong with that!!)!!  Ya, BT would have to be classified as a judge only, or what's the point of entering!?!  
laugh.gif
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Haywood
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083854740 -->

hahaha.. only took Va 3 minutes to declare she's out (not that there's anything wrong with that!!)!!  Ya, BT would have to be classified as a judge only, or what's the point of entering!?!  
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Yeah, I'm Kramer in the "contest" episode! Didn't think anyone else would get it, so I didn't say it...

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
tounge.gif

I'm out as well... i can't take pictures either! BT wins
bowdown.gif

All dressed up in the finest of evening wear and ready for a night out on the town.

HARDCORE_SESSION_033.JPG

So I have to judge instead of participate huh? Well, ok. Here's a couple exhibition shots just for the hell of it then.
wink.gif

IMG_0316.jpg

Rich has the first electric 'busa! I think you're going to need a longer cord though, Rich!
laugh.gif
Bike's looking good...
wink.gif

you should at least provide us with nice bikini wearing models
to sit on the bikes. well at least the top 10 finalists
tounge.gif

Back