Hayabusa 2016

I bought my 2016 busa as my first bike never ridden a day of my life of course 4wheelers and dirt bikes....a lot of people say no it's not a beginner bike I didn't care that's what I wanted I didn't wanna buy a 250cc then 600 and so on...the bike is very manageable it only goes as fast as u twisting the throttle so I say this respect the bike and u will be fine bro just take your time and learn the beast....
Unfortunately you need to understand everyone is different to when comes to comfort skill level and more important what is legal to ride as your first bike. my input has been based on what I see , and that is riders biting off more than they can chew when it comes to riding . I'm tough on my students because I want them to enjoy riding but more important to stay alive.

I would hold off until next year when I'm hearing that the Gen III will be released, but that's me. I'm in the minority here and think you'll be fine on a Busa. It's more about you than the bike.

Just to clarify I meant this.
suzuki-gs-s1000f-official-image-p.jpg

Not this.
257F60A4AE7D482D923E235AC7E0FB78.ashx?h=344.png

Unfortunately you need to understand everyone is different to when comes to comfort skill level and more important what is legal to ride as your first bike. my input has been based on what I see , and that is riders biting off more than they can chew when it comes to riding . I'm tough on my students because I want them to enjoy riding but more important to stay alive.
That's understandable that's why I said my own opinion but I bought my busa with no skill level if u treat it right u will be fine and that's just me I took a class but a 250cc and busa was 2 different bikes I take my time and ride her to be ridden not to go crazy fast

That's understandable that's why I said my own opinion but I bought my busa with no skill level if u treat it right u will be fine and that's just me I took a class but a 250cc and busa was 2 different bikes I take my time and ride her to be ridden not to go crazy fast
Over here we have many young riders who often don't want the advice from more experienced riders and alas their the one who come to grief and we pay with higher rego levies. like I said I'm paying $525 a year to have my bike on the road not including insurance

Over here we have many young riders who often don't want the advice from more experienced riders and alas their the one who come to grief and we pay with higher rego levies. like I said I'm paying $525 a year to have my bike on the road not including insurance
See I want the advice from the ol schools no offense lol they teach everyday even when there not trying too like u said some listen some don't I pay $1,400 a year on insurance to ride so I try to keep in mind the knowledge the older riders give

See I want the advice from the ol schools no offense lol they teach everyday even when there not trying too like u said some listen some don't I pay $1,400 a year on insurance to ride so I try to keep in mind the knowledge the older riders give
Damn you insurance is high. my premium with full cover and 3rd party is only $650 a year ,my excess is only $250

Here location makes all the difference. My registration is $90 a year. My insurance is $520 a year and that is with a speeding ticket on my record.

Damn you insurance is high. my premium with full cover and 3rd party is only $650 a year ,my excess is only $250
Yes see mine is full coverage in Oklahoma but my age is what kills me I'm 29 no tickets but one wreck my wife had in my truck but my dad pays $700 a year on his busa and he's 50! So location and age plays rolls

Yes see mine is full coverage in Oklahoma but my age is what kills me I'm 29 no tickets but one wreck my wife had in my truck but my dad pays $700 a year on his busa and he's 50! So location and age plays rolls
over here if your under 25 you get royally screwed as higher risk

Back