Hayabusa 2016

Voicu Liviu

Registered
Hello all,

Please forgive me if my questions are a little bit stupid, but I must ask :-)

1. does it worth to buy a brand new busa 2016? (I read that this bike is old technology for many years and nothing changed too much so 13000 euro is expansive)
2. I am a begginer rider, will I be able to start on busa as first bike? (even I will ride slow and carefully)

Thank you!

IMO new is a waste of $ unless you like to be able to say I bought it new.

I would not be over concerned about the power they are smooth and have a lot of torque so you can really put them around . But if you have no experience on a bike prob not what I would suggest one. There is a lot of skill and instinct that goes in to really controlling a bike at low and high speeds. I'd recommend something cheep and small to learn that on that way when ya drop it pulling in to a parking lot who cares.

Agreed. Any model year of the Gen 2 will be about the same save for anti lock brakes.
The biggest deal for these bikes and new riders is weight , one drop from a stand still can cause thousands in damage.
They only go as fast as you want them to go, but the busa can go from oh fun to oh crap much faster.

Hello all,

Please forgive me if my questions are a little bit stupid, but I must ask :-)

1. does it worth to buy a brand new busa 2016? (I read that this bike is old technology for many years and nothing changed too much so 13000 euro is expansive)
2. I am a begginer rider, will I be able to start on busa as first bike? (even I will ride slow and carefully)

Thank you!
As a busa rider on my 4 th busa (3 consecutive new gen2 bikes )I discourage any beginners using the busa as their first bike. get something smaller to learn and practice on as the busa can bite if you've never ridden before. keep me posted on how you go. in my previous posts I failed to mention that I'm a rider instructor/trainer

@Mike Chambers currently i ride a kawasaki er6n, but again, not long enough ;)
i feel confident while i ride, never had any issues so this is why i thought to get a busa...
The busa is a phenomenal bike which will give you so much fun on the open roads. what are your roads like over there as I would love to ride there and the U.S sometime ?

This is available only in hayabusa case or about any bike? Please explain.
I guess would be waste because NOW (2017 model) the bike doesn't bring anything new .

Am I right?
Thanks
Apart from brembos and ABS bike is relatively same , my 2016 model however does have better suspension set up

I bought my 2016 busa as my first bike never ridden a day of my life of course 4wheelers and dirt bikes....a lot of people say no it's not a beginner bike I didn't care that's what I wanted I didn't wanna buy a 250cc then 600 and so on...the bike is very manageable it only goes as fast as u twisting the throttle so I say this respect the bike and u will be fine bro just take your time and learn the beast....

Every 1 told me that will kill me, so many times that I gave up :-)

Now, I asked some gsxr-guys if a gsxr-750/1000 would be a good idea.
They told me it is a terrible idea and I will die :))

Every 1 told me that will kill me, so many times that I gave up :-)

Now, I asked some gsxr-guys if a gsxr-750/1000 would be a good idea.
They told me it is a terrible idea and I will die :))
Lol same here and the day I brought her home I thought wow this is really manageable this isn't anything like everyone said It was and so I have showed everyone that told me that same stuff u was told a thing or too now

Back