Guess who's coming to dinner

Doug,

That is awesome news. For many years I have been trying to get coverage from magazines and even mentioning the Bash to our Suzuki reps at the shop.

This WILL go along way in making the Busa Bash the premier East Coast Busa event.
I think it will be coolio Kevin... First of all thanks for trusting me and now your my best NC friend.... By the way the parts came in.

Doug,

That is awesome news. For many years I have been trying to get coverage from magazines and even mentioning the Bash to our Suzuki reps at the shop.

This WILL go along way in making the Busa Bash the premier East Coast Busa event.
I think it will be coolio Kevin... First of all thanks for trusting me and now your my best NC friend.... By the way the parts came in.
Careful, Kevin...it may just be another joke.
shutup.gif

Midnight +1 I will be laughing now I'm trying to convince you .

Doug,

REALLY!?!

Doug,

REALLY!?!
Yep, just because were sleeping together at the bash doesnt mean your my best friend Shawn
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

Doug,

Thanks for letting me know.....

I will double up my efforts with the magazines we advertise in and see if we can get SOME coverage.

Doug,

REALLY!?!
Ha ha.....

Doug,

REALLY!?!
Yep, just because were sleeping together at the bash doesnt mean your my best friend Shawn  
shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif
Well,
Then your shower idea is out the window you big flirt...
laugh.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

Doug,

REALLY!?!
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
Well,
Then your shower idea is out the window you big flirt...
laugh.gif
Doug did say "best" not "closest"...... Dont be heart broken....

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

Well, if they are gonna show, atleast have them bring some goodies for those of us that are unfortunate and can not attend!! You know like, pins, lanyards, key chains, stuff like that!! I can't attend, but I would love to have some goodies!!!

If it wasn't for all the hard work that Cap and the Mods put into this place, I wouldn't believe it! Do us good
thumb_up.gif

The Rep's should bring some 2008 DEMO bikes, for the Org to ride.
HINT HINT

laugh.gif

all i hafta say is I WISH I WAS GOING EVEN MORE SO WITH ZUK GONNA BE THERE, and here i feel like youu guys are rubbing my nose in the fact that i'm not going by your bickering
argue.gif
about whether or not zuk is gonna be there. well just
kissass.gif
someone send me to the corner , so i can go poubt
pissed.gif
. for all of you going to Busa Bash and hopefully meeting zuk
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back