The Spring Bash comes to my house

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
This morning I left home about the same time other "bashers" left the Phillips and we met at the Cherohala Market in Tellico Plains around 10:00.  The group included YH2K, BlondeonaBusa, Jet_Li, Mr. Bogus, Twotonevert, Mrstwotonevert, Howabusa, Rich on new 08 that he just purchased from Vman1300, Timmyduck, OZZY, and 99'busa, and a dude from Lower Alabama in a white corvette. From there we headed up some of the Tennessee backroads including Hwy 360 and Hwy 72.  From there a few of the guys (including Timmyduck, OZZY and 99'busa) decided to head back toward the Dragon.  The rest of us headed to my house pausing for lunch at Amigos Mexican Restuarant in Dayton, TN. I will be heading to the Phillips early tomorrow morning and at approximately 9:30 some of us are going to head to Suches and Blood Mountain since a couple of friends talked me into abandoning the Hooters run so they would have the opportunity to see more places they haven't seen.

blue = my ride to Tellico Plains.

red = the ride to my house.

green = the route I sent them home to the Phillips

Rayabusa_Ride.jpg

Busas and a Corvette in my yard with friend relaxing in the grass.

By the way the dude that mows my grass came about an hour later
smile.gif

P1040227.jpg

Blondeonabusa took some pictures while we were riding, watch for them on Sunday after she gets home
smile.gif

I had a great time today showing this group arounde the twisty roads in my neighborhood. What a site all those Busas (and the Corvette) was tearing up my roads
smile.gif

smile.gif

Holy crap man...

You let Rich in your house??? Brave man....brave man.
laugh.gif

Glad y'all are havin a good time!!

As a followup from Ray, all of the guys that rode on this route were TIRED.. Ray what did you do to em?? First thing this morning and everyone had a great sleep.

cap

Back