Sunday Ride

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
When I wake up in the morning I am probably going to jump on the GSXR and go for a ride. I am going to take the back roads from my house to TN 60, to US64 around the Ocoee River to Ducktown TN. From there I am taking TN 68 through the Cherokee National Forest to Tellico Plains then across the Cherohala Skyway on on the Hwy 129. I will probably stop at the CROT and have a chili dog combo and then ride through the Dragon and head home.

If anyone is out and about along the way be sure to say hi. Here is what I will look like...

don.jpg

well sitting here on lunch break pulling shift this weekend get my 7 offtuesday maybe next time have a great ride

MOUNTAIN_PICS._004.jpg

(dbusa101 @ Jul. 29 2007,09:36) Wish i would have read this last night before i went to bed
That would have been cool...I had a great ride by myself though...If you like pitcures look for the post under Random Thoughts. This was just a last minute thing. Everyone that I thought I was going to ride with this weedend backed out because they were afraid it would rain...I haven't melted yet
smile.gif

Back