Guess who's coming to dinner

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I just got off the phone with a gentleman and promised him that you all would be on your best behavior at the bash. I am very pleased to announce that on Thursday night or early Friday morning two represanitives from the American Suzuki Motor Corp. will be pulling into Deas Gap to spend the weekend with us. They have asked to have you all complete a short questionaire, allow them to take lots of pictures of your bikes and just hang out for a couple of days and gain information from you all.

I have heard over and over for years that you wish Suzuki would listen to us, here is your chance. They will not have bikes this trip but are flying in close and driving the rest of the way. I will be introducing them to the groups and hoping that we are able to give them the feedback they need.

OK lets here it what do you think?

Cap

I kid you not! You know I am serious when I tell you that if I'm lying I will never drink alcohol again.....

Post tomorrow cAp. April 2.
bump.gif

r8

well if this is really true I hope they listen to the masses this time and make improvements were we would like to have them made.

you WOULD pick April 1 for this.... best behavior now thats a
woot.gif
should I come up the following weekend instead then?

Oh any word on the invites to the "Magazine" boys that were invited? Sonny I think wrote them?

hmmmmm you guys are going to be pissed when you realize that I'm not kidding..... Zuk will be at the bash!

Yeah, I might just fly out myself and ride with them. Give them a heads up on you guys. I'm on vacation that week.

r8

I actually new last night AND I called Professor, MC_Mustang and Omslaw to tell them.. I didn't want to post it until I new absolutely for sure!

it would be a golden opportunity to visit a "niche" market group... (only thing that makes this plausible)

:looking funny at this thread:

it would be a golden opportunity to visit a "niche" market group...  (only thing that makes this plausible)  

:looking funny at this thread:
I'm serious....... This is definately something I would not kid about this close to the trip... I just got off the phone with them......

I see there is now an official Poll on this now.... thanks for the support Randy!

Hey MC_Mustang, professor, Omslaw a little help please!

No foolin', folks! CAp called me last night and told me to guess who's coming to the Bash?? I couldn't believe it when he told me! I know he's been trying for some time now to get them to come out!

I actually new last night AND I called Professor, MC_Mustang and Omslaw to tell them.. I didn't want to post it until I new absolutely for sure!
I didn't get "the call" so I'm saying it's bogus info...

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Pffft...
The restraining order keeps me from calling Vabs! Now stop it your not helping
This is called "poking the bear"
poke.gif

And I don't recall ANY restraining orders
pillepalle.gif
lol1.gif

I know no one will probably believe me either. But this is not an April Fools joke. I told cap to never do that again.

The Suzuki guys contacted him yesterday and he ran into the living room hooting and hollering. He did want to get a good confirmation from the and work out details before he put this on the board. It's real.

Doug - Just let all nay-sayers be... You and I will be the ones with the big grin when we're hangin' out with the Suzuki guys!

Back