Guess who's coming to dinner

Guys,
I know that everyone is on the look out for the CAp after "THE APRIL FOOL'S DEBAUCLE", but this is one the up and up. It is the first time any faction of Suzuki Motor Corp has contacted the CAp and it is testament to the community that we have built here. I am excited about this because I think Suzuki might be suprised at how big the our little cult actually is.

MCM

Doug - Just let all nay-sayers be... You and I will be the ones with the big grin when we're hangin' out with the Suzuki guys!
...and YOU! Did I get a call from you?! Nooooooooo...
shutup.gif

Guys,
I know that everyone is on the look out for the CAp after "THE APRIL FOOL'S DEBAUCLE", but this is one the up and up.  It is the first time any faction of Suzuki Motor Corp has contacted the CAp and it is testament to the community that we have built here.  I am excited about this because I think Suzuki might be suprised at how big the our little cult actually is.

MCM
Well, ya gotta believe a Marine.

r8

Thank you Sir. Doug built it, so here they come!

Guys,
I know that everyone is on the look out for the CAp after "THE APRIL FOOL'S DEBAUCLE", but this is one the up and up.  It is the first time any faction of Suzuki Motor Corp has contacted the CAp and it is testament to the community that we have built here.  I am excited about this because I think Suzuki might be suprised at how big the our little cult actually is.

MCM
hijack.gif

I wouldn't call that one a debacle...more of a Classic!
laugh.gif

I was there when he was working the Suzuki Rep at the Dallas motorcycle show also. Cap told me about the response last night.

Guys,

MCM
hijack.gif

I wouldn't call that one a debacle...more of a Classic!  
laugh.gif
Arrrggghhhh,
Where is Doyle anyway? Since we are threadjacking!
smile.gif

Doug - Just let all nay-sayers be... You and I will be the ones with the big grin when we're hangin' out with the Suzuki guys!
...and YOU! Did I get a call from you?! Nooooooooo...
shutup.gif
Nice try.

If I had your mobile #, I would have called!
poke.gif
You're just trying to get my cell # so you can call from the bash and put Ben on the line
laugh.gif
I'm not falling for it...

I know Doug, you and Shawn have my work #...hey, if you don't want me in the "inner circle of trust", I understand...

rofl.gif

Doug - Just let all nay-sayers be...   You and I will be the ones with the big grin when we're hangin' out with the Suzuki guys!
...and YOU!  Did I get a call from you?!  Nooooooooo...  
shutup.gif
Nice try.  

poke.gif
You're just trying to get my cell # so you can call from the bash and put Ben on the line
laugh.gif

I know Doug, you and Shawn have my work #...hey, if you don't want me in the "inner circle of trust", I understand...

rofl.gif
Ahem... Doug called me at 18:30 CDT. I know that you're a dedicated employee of the local government, but somehow I doubt that you'd be at work at that time!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Doug - Just let all nay-sayers be...   You and I will be the ones with the big grin when we're hangin' out with the Suzuki guys!
shutup.gif
Nice try.  

poke.gif
laugh.gif

rofl.gif
I sent you a post card! Does that count?

shutup.gif
Nice try.  

poke.gif
laugh.gif

rofl.gif
Ahem...   Doug called me at 18:30 CDT.   I know that you're a dedicated employee of the local government, but somehow I doubt that you'd be at work at that time!  
laugh.gif
What exactly is wrong with being a dedicated government employee???

laugh.gif

This group has proven staying power. It's no wonder Zuk is interested in what we have to say.

Truly awesome, Cap. I believe you. Wish like hell I was going to go to the bash.

We expect a full report!

--Wag--

Doug,

That is awesome news. For many years I have been trying to get coverage from magazines and even mentioning the Bash to our Suzuki reps at the shop.

This WILL go along way in making the Busa Bash the premier East Coast Busa event.

Cap: You may have simply selected the wrong day do make your announcement.

I'm calling shenanigans.

laugh.gif

Back