Guess what I am doing tonight!

Hey, My sisters name is Kellan, good choice. Congrats my friend, mom and baby look great.

Last edited:
Hey, My sisters name is Kellan, good choice. We love ya and want to know whats up but if her water just broke, GET OFF THE .ORG and go help your old lady...:rulez:...or she will kick your azz :laugh:

Umm...Silver, did you NOT read the thread bro:rofl::rofl:she already had the baby bro..go get another cup of java, me thinks you need it..:poke::rofl:

UPDATE:

Baby Kellen Foster was born at 4:23 this morning weighing in at 8lbs and some odd ounces, the strapping young lad is an amazing 20 inches long, and John says he was a few weeks early.:laugh:

This morning Kellen was taken to PICU as he had taken in some fluid to his lungs when mommy alleviated her pregnancy with 1 PUSH:thumbsup:

John was taken to the ER and received 4 stitches as a result of Mrs. Foster giving him a solid right hook for posting to the .org after her water broke. :laugh:

Not to worry, John had ME worried for a minute... but was able to NOT prolong my anxiety by reassuring that the treatment with oxygen for baby Kellen is no big deal and that baby and Mommy are in good health and should complete this event with flying colors:thumbsup:

Congratulations to John and Mrs. Foster, and welcome to baby Kellen Foster as he begins his new journey to this humble place we call earth, and this quirky set of circumstances and experiences called life.

:welcome: aboard Kellen, I hope for you strength, love and happiness all the days of your life, god bless.

Congrats Mom and Dad.:bowdown::bowdown:

You left out a part.

Umm...Silver, did you NOT read the thread bro:rofl::rofl:she already had the baby bro..go get another cup of java, me thinks you need it..:poke::rofl:

I fixed it. I was in shock that he was posting after her water broke. :laugh:

Raver V please save our cigars for the Bash.

Congratulations John!! To you and your lovely wife, Cassie...welcome to the oRg Kellan!! :thumbsup:

Congrats to John and Cassie and the whole RacerV Herd:cheerleader:

.... gonna try for a girl next time? :poke:

:cheerleader::cheerleader:Congrats John and mommy. Good lookin little boy..:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Thanks for the text Lycan.

Congrats John and Cassie and the whole RacerV clan. Glad everything went well.:cheerleader:

So does this mean that you get to go to the bash now.

I'm just sayin!

Without making too much of a commitment, it looks like it. I will have to e in Waynesville for GO anyways at Best Buy so it is all starting to come together.

Back