Guess what I am doing tonight!

Haha, and still you're here on the .org. Go have a baby, John! Congrats and best wishes with everything! :thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

Im just waiting, when it starts getting crazy, you won't see much of me.:laugh:

This why I like you so much.... Wife having your baby.... going through painful childbirth and bringing a miracle into the world and you are thinking about the bash.
You ROCK!!!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::
I was thinking the same thing,:laugh: Congrats.:thumbsup:

Been sitting in the hospital with my wife since 3:30 this afternoon. Kellan, my up and coming new born is threatening to spring out about 2 weeks early. Cassie is ready for this pregnancy to be over so we are keeping our fingers crossed. This helps make the Bash more of a possibility for me :whistle:

no way my wife would let me go regardless if my kid was born a month before or a month after :please:

If they did the EPI at 230, then it could be another couple hours DO3....it was 7 hours before Anastasia was born after I got my EPI.

That's what happens when you eat that forbidden fruit. Hope everything is good :thumbsup:

UPDATE:

Baby Kellen Foster was born at 4:23 this morning weighing in at 8lbs and some odd ounces, the strapping young lad is an amazing 20 inches long, and John says he was a few weeks early.:laugh:

This morning Kellen was taken to PICU as he had taken in some fluid to his lungs when mommy alleviated her pregnancy with 1 PUSH:thumbsup:

Not to worry, John had ME worried for a minute... but was able to NOT prolong my anxiety by reassuring that the treatment with oxygen for baby Kellen is no big deal and that baby and Mommy are in good health and should complete this event with flying colors:thumbsup:

Congratulations to John and Mrs. Foster, and welcome to baby Kellen Foster as he begins his new journey to this humble place we call earth, and this quirky set of circumstances and experiences called life.

:welcome: aboard Kellen, I hope for you strength, love and happiness all the days of your life, god bless.

Congrats Mom and Dad.:bowdown::bowdown:

Kellan is fine and on his way to ICU to get an IV and a CPAP to help dry out the fluid in his lungs. He should be able to go home in 24 to 48 hours. Thanks Org. for all the support :thumbsup:

100_0813.jpg

100_0820.jpg

100_0825.jpg

100_0826.jpg

Free show for the ladies....:laugh::laugh::laugh:already showin off the goodies...:laugh::laugh:

Free show for the ladies....:laugh::laugh::laugh:already showin off the goodies...:laugh::laugh:

LYCAN!!! Geez. :rofl:

Congrats John, mom and baby. Glad all is well.

And JEALOUS as heck that it happened in ONE push. As it took 3 hours before Anastasia decided it was time.

Must take after her father! :whistle:

Cassie was in labor since 3:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. Just one push after she dilated to 10.

Hey John!

I just sent you a PM you HAVE to read:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So Happy for you John! Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world Kellan:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back