Guess what I am doing tonight!

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Been sitting in the hospital with my wife since 3:30 this afternoon. Kellan, my up and coming new born is threatening to spring out about 2 weeks early. Cassie is ready for this pregnancy to be over so we are keeping our fingers crossed. This helps make the Bash more of a possibility for me :whistle:

:woot: :woot: Early congrats!

Don't forget the screen and projector when you come. :whistle:

:rofl:

Contractions have been constant since 3:30 a.m. I stayed home from driving to NC today because she was vomiting and of course having the contractions. They are averaging about 2 minutes apart. Doesn't look like it will be coming tonight but possibly in the morning. Dr. is making us stay anyways.

Been sitting in the hospital with my wife since 3:30 this afternoon. Kellan, my up and coming new born is threatening to spring out about 2 weeks early. Cassie is ready for this pregnancy to be over so we are keeping our fingers crossed. This helps make the Bash more of a possibility for me :whistle:

This why I like you so much.... Wife having your baby.... going through painful childbirth and bringing a miracle into the world and you are thinking about the bash.
You ROCK!!!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::

Both events are important. Obviously, the baby takes precedence.

Mine was 6 weeks early; we were NOT ready, but she is fine now. A memorable day indeed.

WooHoo!!! Hope everything comes out ok!!!

One word of advice... If they decide to run live ultrasound of your baby while sticking a big-a$$ needle through your wife's belly button, when your baby reaches up to try to grab the needle and you get to see her (or his) hand completely spread out for the first time and you think it's just amazing... don't bother trying to get your wife to watch... they don't seem to have much appreciation for that sort of thing... :laugh:

1, 2, 3 Push 1, 2, 3 Breath 1, 2, 3 Push 1, 2, 3 Bash WHAT DID YOU SAY..... push honey push

And another thing - I know in lamaze (however you spell it) class, they told you to remind her to breathe? Yeah - that didn't work out so good either... Just seemed to make my wife mad... We skipped the classes for the second kid... :)

Hope all is well and the baby and mom is fine. You might have to hang up on going to bash this year. Might not ever hear the end of that one:whistle:

Take her for a walk around the hospital. Don't let her stop until the water breaks.

Good luck, and congratulations!

:beerchug:

Well, Dr. broke the water about 30 minutes ago and she just got the epidural installed so now it's just a matter of time :)

Back