Graduated with mba last night

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
The wife and I just "walked" last night.

We Graduated from USF with our MBA's.

It took us 20 months to do so... and really cut into my riding time.

Link Changed at http://www.tamparacing.com

Congrats Cecil! And Mrs. Cecil!!! Im guessin a nice long ride on the Busa to celebrate???
wink.gif

Woo Hoo! Congrats to you both! That's a pretty good accomplishment. And to think, the light at the end of the tunnel wasn't a train.
tounge.gif

Congrats to both of you. I'm looking at the MBA myself... that is after I finish the MS in Computer Security
biggrin.gif

Congratulations to the both of you. That is definitely an accomplishment. Me, I have a High School diploma. I tried going back to a CC and figured out I'd been out of school entirely too long. I know what it takes to go that far. You have my admiration, for your perseverance if nothing else.

Dan

Congratulations! Yesterday I watched my daughter graduate with her AA degree and realized that I'm getting old!

Cool! I'm getting my AS on the 18th. Im 35 now. I dont really need it but I dropped out of high school and was nothing but an idiot while I was there. The Army took me in and made me grow up. I really wanted to have something to be proud of.

Congrats to both of you. I dont know how you guys find the time for it sporting all those kids.
Great job!
smile.gif

Back