Tiller's new Ride...

You want the fast way to keep those 07-08 1ks in check...:whistle: -1 front sprocket, (slip on) full exhaust, ecu tuner, ss brake lines, better, pads, and get suspension tweaked for you! A hard combo to beat! Then seat time, seat time, and more seat time! Then to compete with the EAT ME guy.... You need to put BITE ME on your undertail. Maybe if things workout.... Team gsxr can go from 2 to 3 to maybe 4! Need to see when I can get time to join you guys!

You want the fast way to keep those 07-08 1ks in check...:whistle: -1 front sprocket, (slip on) full exhaust, ecu tuner, ss brake lines, better, pads, and get suspension tweaked for you! A hard combo to beat! Then seat time, seat time, and more seat time! Then to compete with the EAT ME guy.... You need to put BITE ME on your undertail. Maybe if things workout.... Team gsxr can go from 2 to 3 to maybe 4! Need to see when I can get time to join you guys!

There is always room for more :beerchug:

Comeon down Tim! You can be the new 'fast rabbit'; we've got to have somebody we can chase!

Well, it looks like I DO have reservations for 11-12 June at Barber...whaddy know Team Gixxer's lookin up!

Comeon down Tim! You can be the new 'fast rabbit'; we've got to have somebody we can chase!

Well, it looks like I DO have reservations for 11-12 June at Barber...whaddy know Team Gixxer's lookin up!

VERY NIIIICE!!!!!! See you in two months then Sir.

And I like Tim's idea of BITE ME on my undertail :moon:

VERY NIIIICE!!!!!! See you in two months then Sir.

And I like Tim's idea of BITE ME on my undertail :moon:

I'll have to see if I can make you one :)

What should I make for Charlie's?

Maybe I should make a bunch of "Team Gixxer" undertail stickers :)

What org is hosting the trackday? I have run Nesba and Team Promotion. If I run with another group, they will most start me in novice class! I hate that.... More dangerous!

Yea they are some great people and it's an honor to be able to be a part of their family. They raised an amazing daughter who doubles as an amazing wife. I definitely don't think I deserve anything near what all they have given me. I am definitely blessed and am always thankful.

PS: Now gotta get to the track so I can wear her out:thumbsup:

Congratz, you are one lucky son of a gun :thumbsup:

I'll have to see if I can make you one :)

What should I make for Charlie's?

Maybe I should make a bunch of "Team Gixxer" undertail stickers :)

I love the idea of Team Gixxer stickers. I would definately rock one on my bike. Make it look more track worthy :laugh:

And I cant think of anything good for Charlie. I'm not very creative like you when it come to that :beerchug:

I love the idea of Team Gixxer stickers. I would definately rock one on my bike. Make it look more track worthy :laugh:

And I cant think of anything good for Charlie. I'm not very creative like you when it come to that :beerchug:

Anybody wanna design one?

Back