Tiller's new Ride...

Only got one daughter and she's taken fella's...I'll offere up a nice ride at the bash with a fine dining offering as always.:laugh: Just ask around, I'm good for it:poke:

We don't want your daughter, just a good father in law:poke:
One that gives motorcycles as gifts is preferred.:laugh:

You better be the best Son-in-law ever Jay:rulez:

Congrats on the new Gixxer, that thing is gonna be a great time on the track.

Hope ya dont mind, but some captions were needed....:whistle:

jay tiller.jpg

tiller GSXR.jpg

Congrats Jay. Charlie has been splitting at the seams for months about this :laugh:

At least he only got you an 06...still gives Charlie and me (on 07's) a fighting chance :moon: EAT ME!

You better be the best Son-in-law ever Jay:rulez:

Congrats on the new Gixxer, that thing is gonna be a great time on the track.

Hope ya dont mind, but some captions were needed....:whistle:

haha:rofl:

That is hilarious Tim. I don't think I'm the best son in law ever. Just lucky.

Btw lookin forward to meeting you someday. Seem like good people to me :beerchug:

haha:rofl:

That is hilarious Tim. I don't think I'm the best son in law ever. Just lucky.

Btw lookin forward to meeting you someday. Seem like good people to me :beerchug:

I do what I can:whistle:

No Bash for you? All the cool kids are goin...

Dont forget to change you signature, gotta show that Gixxer some love:thumbsup:

Congrats Jay. Charlie has been splitting at the seams for months about this :laugh:

At least he only got you an 06...still gives Charlie and me (on 07's) a fighting chance :moon: EAT ME!

I guess that was all part of yall's evil plan. Keep me a generation behind so I can't keep up :laugh:

I hope you are coming to Barber on June 11th and 12th because there will be a 3rd member of team GSXR there with intermediate schedule for Sunday :cheerleader: ..... Besides yall need some color mixed in there. There was too much blue :moon:

I do what I can:whistle:

No Bash for you? All the cool kids are goin...

Dont forget to change you signature, gotta show that Gixxer some love:thumbsup:

I really wish I could Tim but like Charlie said, I am still in school at that time which makes me busy enough. On top of that, I am on the baseball team and our conference tournament is that weekend :banghead:

I will make the next one tho.

Very cool... congrats Tiller!!

TBB.. you got a son? Ya know I'll have my Masters in July.... and I like orange.... :poke:

I guess that was all part of yall's evil plan. Keep me a generation behind so I can't keep up :laugh:

I hope you are coming to Barber on June 11th and 12th because there will be a 3rd member of team GSXR there with intermediate schedule for Sunday :cheerleader: ..... Besides yall need some color mixed in there. There was too much blue :moon:

Evil plan, EXACTLY. Gotta do SOMETHING to keep you from showing us up! Nope, I'm not signed up for June - got another June ride planned elsewhere - so give Charlie a good flogging, and we'll get Team Gixxer together soon!

Nice gsxr 1k! I know he is coming from twin to a 1k, just becareful! That year 1k is a strong bike.... From the video's I know he can ride! Super nice gift! Tiller enjoy that beast! :thumbsup:

Nice gsxr 1k! I know he is coming from twin to a 1k, just becareful! That year 1k is a strong bike.... From the video's I know he can ride! Super nice gift! Tiller enjoy that beast! :thumbsup:

Thanks. And the TLR is staying in the stable so I will be bouncing between the two.

Its weird having an inline 4 liter bike and a v-twin liter bike. They are very similar yet so different at the same time.

Yes tiller... The twin and inline bike swapping feel is a unique experience! The twin is a slow and controlled feel to the hyper fast and things and go to crap in a hurry on the 1k! You have what they call the best gsxr to have. 05-06 gsxr 1ks were known for a strong mid range and over all power band. Love that color and year! Trust me that bike will give both 07-08 gsxrs a run for there money!

Yes tiller... The twin and inline bike swapping feel is a unique experience! The twin is a slow and controlled feel to the hyper fast and things and go to crap in a hurry on the 1k! You have what they call the best gsxr to have. 05-06 gsxr 1ks were known for a strong mid range and over all power band. Love that color and year! Trust me that bike will give both 07-08 gsxrs a run for there money!

I agree totally. I got to ride it a little yesterday. The surge you get when you get in the 1k's powerband is insane whereas you never get that feeling on a twin. The TLR just pulls and pulls the same way from 3k rpm. Dont get me wrong. The TLR is still a fast bike but I can already tell the 1k is ridiculous fast.

I also love the color combo.

Back