Tiller's new Ride...

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
So, my son in law Jay is graduating this semester from Lee University and we needed to get him a graduation gift. We found this back in January and have been sitting on it (which has been killing me) since then to wait till graduation. 2006 GSXR 1K, Q2s, EBC Extreme Pros, and Engine Ice.

Today was the day. (Frog if you could "fix" the last pic in this like the GTO pic that would be great...)

It's a big deal to us since he takes care of our daughter!

002.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

019.jpg

A Barber track weekend from his awesome wife
023.jpg

And finally the one to beat...you should see the smile under that shield!
031.jpg

Congratulations Jay! Hard work pays off. :) Charlie, you and your family are great people, its a pleasure knowing you. I bet jay is still grinning. :thumbsup:

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

AWESOME!!! Wish I had a father-in-law like you! Mine's a prick!!! :laugh:

Yea they are some great people and it's an honor to be able to be a part of their family. They raised an amazing daughter who doubles as an amazing wife. I definitely don't think I deserve anything near what all they have given me. I am definitely blessed and am always thankful.

PS: Now gotta get to the track so I can wear her out:thumbsup:

Only got one daughter and she's taken fella's...I'll offere up a nice ride at the bash with a fine dining offering as always.:laugh: Just ask around, I'm good for it:poke:

Back