Gpw's tsukigi racing spec ii installed

Greg,I talked to John last night and he had told me about this continuous thread of your balls being broken,so I figured I'd have to chime in.

How'd I do Hogger??
biggrin.gif
thumbs-up.gif

He takes it like the man he is..

hogger...

BST Carbon Fiber wheels on the project Busa. The BST wheels and same tire combo with fresh tires were 4lbs. lighter than the Marchesini Forged Aluminum wheels with the same tire combination. As the saying goes 4 pounds of rotational mass is equal to 16 pounds of mass 1/4 ratio. That is how much lighter the bike will feel in theory. They do look sharp what do you think. Changes my whole scheme but it will work..thanks to my new shop buddy Sageronin for lending a hand again. We avoided a sheer distaster when the bike slipped off the front stand with no wheel on it. Zero damage.:)
smile.gif

BST009.jpg

BST006.jpg

BST004.jpg
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153796511 -->

smile.gif

BST Carbon Fiber wheels on the project Busa. The BST wheels and same tire combo with fresh tires were 4lbs. lighter than the Marchesini Forged Aluminum wheels with the same tire combination. As the saying goes 4 pounds of rotational mass is equal to 16 pounds of mass 1/4 ratio.
What is the weight difference over the stock set up?

flowing nicely means it all looks alike....this should help bring some CF into the picture...

HAYABUSE-LARGE-TP-ON-TANK.jpg

can you post pics of the entire bike with bst? What brand tire is that?
The Tires are the Avon's 45-46 combination. Outstanding rubber just put 5K on my last set and they are going on another Busa with about 1.5K left in the rear. Great traction wet/dry and the miles are great. No full pictures yet. The bike is going through some major changes right now. When its done I will post some pics...thanks

Ok, here she is (4) pounds lighter on her feet. Still lots more to do but this is today 7/25/06

BSTinstalled003.jpg

BSTinstalled002.jpg

BSTinstalled001.jpg

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153850576 -->

Me and Sageronin will hit the weigh scale at the dump shortly after we both fill up to the brim with fuel. My best guess based on everything 54-59lbs. lighter. With the weight gone in the right places, wheels, chain, sprockets, rotors & fender, OEM master cylinders heavy braking system, levers, OEM steering damper replaced w/ light weight Sprint under mount model and the exhaust.

My AFRAM rear sprocket weighs 11oz. compared to the 4.5 lb. OEM...more to come with some OEM painted carbon fiber body parts.

The wheels are fire. They really make an outstanding looking bike more outstanding (need another adj!!!)

GPW.....i friggn hate you....:angry:
j/k
you list off everything im doin to my bike this winter!!!! (BSTs, CF body panels, tank, n tail) i HATE not being the first to have everything! rrrrrrrr....o well, at least now i can find out who to go thru for good customer-service.:p
seriously, who did you use to order the BSTs? i only know of one importer. were they easy to deal with? how long to ship? would you recommend using them or go elsewhere?
TIA, im not really shopping til end of season...i get to spend all my money on this mod right now...
tounge.gif

Stuntfest06_055.JPG

Back