Gpw's tsukigi racing spec ii installed

I was going to have the body guy make the cut outs in the tail flush, as in gone...?
Ol smokin gunz would no better then I but..you need to keep the blue color in line with the front of the bike. If you slap blue on that tail I don't think you will be happy.

You could do what VA Busa did and get away with it. I don't have her picture but she will jump in here and post.

Also, painted uppers really change the look. I'll post an example.

Just my thoughts. Get those wheels on first before you get ahead of yourself.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153701654 -->

1_12_F.jpg

Good point. I am re-doing my gauge cluster as well. Let me get BST's on, change the front turn signals, install the new undertail, change the wind screen, get rid of the bra and see what gives then. Thanks

laugh.gif
Why didn't you post a pic of your painted inners hogger!?
rock.gif
...too funny! Is your bike still under the sheet?

see how the whole scheme changes? It throws a lot of color to the front and pulls the eyes away from the rear.

I should get this done myself!..Oh..already did. I forgot.

hogger...

1_04_F.jpg

Thanks Greg for technical training today. I learned a lot about the Busa and we got to go riding afterwards!! Everytime I ride your bike, I'm amazed by how light it feels and the power and throttle response is just crazy. Your bike is definitely worth every penny and all of the work you've put into it. It rides like a $25k bike for real.
It was cool meeting your wonderful family and thanks for the hat and t-shirt!! See ya on Thursday.

Greg,

If you go with painted inners we need to talk first. I have a lot in mine due to shoddy shid work so I don't want the same thing happening to you.

Will get together and discuss down the road if you decide to go that route. It is NOT a job for a local painter. Trust me.

hogger...

here is a tease for big-t

1_14_F.jpg

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I don't really like the looks of that bike. Here's a full shot.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153702777 -->

06_LE2.jpg

Thanks Greg for technical training today. I learned a lot about the Busa and we got to go riding afterwards!! Everytime I ride your bike, I'm amazed by how light it feels and the power and throttle response is just crazy. Your bike is definitely worth every penny and all of the work you've put into it. It rides like a $25k bike for real.
It was cool meeting your wonderful family and thanks for the hat and t-shirt!! See ya on Thursday.
Dj, I had a blast with you. Thanks for the help today. Two hands worked it out. Great riding again. We are on for thursday for sure....be safe! Oh yeah the little guy likes the mini Busa's. He will be a rider for sure...can't wait to mod his first 50cc.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153702833 -->

Hogger if those wheels run away from home back to me you can understand....why
If those wheels run away it will be to eBay!

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Seriously if for some reason you don't like them I want them back...I have plenty of tires to swap them out to for future track days and so forth. Or I might need them for my 2007 project Hayabusa...I could have sold them on ebay for another couple hundred dollars. I wanted someone here to get a set who could not of otherwise (which I know now a class you do not fall in) ...my way of giving back to the community and getting more parts of course..
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153739450 -->

Seriously if for some reason you don't like them I want them back...[/QUOTE]
By the time he gets them,they will be out of style!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Seriously if for some reason you don't like them I want them back...
By the time he gets them,they will be out of style!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
hmmm..its not my fault. Importing stuff is fun. Then I got wacked with a $250.00 broker importing fee. Then the broker wanted to charge me $150.00 to ship them from one side of MD to the other. People these days....
devil.gif

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153745135 -->

biggrin.gif

Hogger if those wheels run away from home back to me you can understand....why
If those wheels run away it will be to eBay!

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Seriously if for some reason you don't like them I want them back...I have plenty of tires to swap them out to for future track days and so forth. Or I might need them for my 2007 project Hayabusa...I could have sold them on ebay for another couple hundred dollars. I wanted someone here to get a set who could not of otherwise (which I know now a class you do not fall in) ...my way of giving back to the community and getting more parts of course..
biggrin.gif
Just kidding GPW. You know better anyway. As I told you from the start you have first dibs.

Heck, this whole post has been about giving you a rough time. You take it well I might add.

So..
bump.gif

Actually, I can't wait. Might be able to get the tires mounted when I head to Vegas to get the other half late this week or first of next.

hogger...

Greg,I talked to John last night and he had told me about this continuous thread of your balls being broken,so I figured I'd have to chime in.

How'd I do Hogger??
biggrin.gif

Back