Gpw's tsukigi racing spec ii installed

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
Here is some pics. I will have a sound clip tomorrow after I get some more water wetter for my cooling system. Real quality made pipes.

TsukigiRacingSpecIIHayabusa005.jpg

TsukigiRacingSpecIIHayabusa003.jpg

TsukigiRacingSpecIIHayabusa004.jpg

TsukigiRacingSpecIIHayabusa007.jpg

It is a 4 into 1 stainless into a polished aluminum can..Tsukigi Racing Spec II - Race

Nice looking pipe
biggrin.gif
 Just curious why did you switch out the Akrapovic....

<!--EDIT|321CYA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153633128 -->

IMO the Akrapovic Race system is geared to make peak power in the upper rpm range 8K 9K 10K. I wanted to drop down and get more grunt in the 4K 5K 6K 7K area where I spend more time in the twisties. I will know more after roadside evaluation and dyno testing. Too early to tell anything. If I don't like it someone will get a neat pipe for cheap.

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153627164 -->

IMO the Akrapovic Race system is geared to make peak power in the upper rpm range 8K 9K 10K. I wanted to drop down and get more grunt in the 4K 5K 6K 7K area where I spend more time in the twisties. I will know more after roadside evaluation and dyno testing. Too early to tell anything. If I don't like it someone will get a neat pipe for cheap.
how much? Might as well start early.

laugh.gif

Nice looking pipe
biggrin.gif
 Just curious why did you switch out the Akropavic....
...because he and hogger have a competition to see who can change the most stuff in a short period of time!  
laugh.gif
Can you imagine us being neighbors? You bought a riding lawn mower? I need one. Bought a new truck? I need one. New gas grill? Yup. I need one too! New roof on the house? Yeah, I never did like that color on mine.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice looking pipe
biggrin.gif
...because he and hogger have a competition to see who can change the most stuff in a short period of time!  
laugh.gif
Can you imagine us being neighbors? You bought a riding lawn mower? I need one. Bought a new truck? I need one. New gas grill? Yup. I need one too! New roof on the house? Yeah, I never did like that color on mine.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I already have a freakin neighbor like that. I swear the guy sits in his window to see what I get next. Then runs to the store and gets the next bigger model. Waiting to see when he is going to dump his miss piggy of a wife and get up to speed....really pissed him off and put all new windows in the house and I got window's I knew he could not afford.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice looking pipe
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I already have a freakin neighbor like that. I swear the guy sits in his window to see what I get next. Then runs to the store and gets the next bigger model. Waiting to see when he is going to dump his miss piggy of a wife and get up to speed....really pissed him off and put all new windows in the house and I got window's I knew he could not afford.  
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, I'm retiring in a little over four years so you never know!

hogger...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back