Gpw's tsukigi racing spec ii installed

that mod right there made my wallet's rational mass 90% lighter than stock, only tool needed is a credit card too. you can do in one day, or stretch out for Y_E_A_R_S!!!
biggrin.gif

also, this mod tends to cause more weight savings- by removing those pesky dingly-dangly things betwixt your legs
laugh.gif
ahh, the good life awaits...i hope!
biggrin.gif

thanx for all the pix man, I f'kn love those rims-folks been tellin me not to buy cuz CF can shatter-i tell'em thats true, if you run around doing wheelies all day...Im a straight-liner, so im not worried.
Kudos on the pipe too-but I haveta say a 4-into-2 setup will give even more power gains in your midrange; but at the cost of a few more lbs im sure-my HMFs sound so good, even after grinding the tip off one pipe, im gonna replace the can an keep on truckin'

biggrin.gif

That sounds incredible..

<!--EDIT|KanjiBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153863352 -->

I got my wheels directly from BST shipped here from South Africa. Motowheels.com is an importer but there are several dealers around. I think a couple sponsor this site. I got a deal and I know no one can match the price I got but I can only get a set at that price once a year. Shop around though there are deals to be made. FYI its the same wheel made for the GSXR750 if that helps. When the wife gets home I'll show you her heavy hand...when you find the right one keep her.

Thanks BT, I am doing up a performance package for Sageronin on his 03 Hayabusa. He wants the same road race type package on his non-turbo bike. Different color scheme. I am mapping out the build list now, learned a lot from doing mine up should make his very easy and slightly better. It should be one very nice twisty carver when we are done with it. Sageronin rode mine then got back on his and that was the convincer. Looking forward to doing it up..stay tuned..

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153875024 -->

I don't miss a thing huh?

hogger...
Glad it meets your approval. I had them sitting on the shelf. Wait till you see the all new graphics package. Including my own little GSX1300RR (race ready) addition to the OEM rear decal. They go on 8/7/06 should change things for the better.
smile.gif
I hope you will like it.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

So that's the spec 2. Lots of bikes out here has them. Sound clip does not sound like they really do. Looks sweet!

GPW, I believe you are the "Mod Master" on this board!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Not "bling" either, that is one SERIOUS weapon!

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

GPW, I believe you are the "Mod Master" on this board!  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Not "bling" either, that is one SERIOUS weapon!
Thank you very much. I really have fun with bikes. They each have their own personality. My fist ride usually sets me into what I like and don't like about a bike. Then I scrip a plan with a bunch of revisions until I get it to where I feel good enough to hand over the keys to someone with the same type bike. When I know I hit the mark is when the guy owning the same bike as I becomes amazed..that is very rewarding. It's a hobby now but some day, maybe next year, I'll have my performance center open and we will do one customer specific bike at time. I hope to have a signature series almost like Saleen has with the Mustang. At 37 its possible if all the cards fall where they need to. All I need is one really good motorhead for the hard core engine building stuff that shares my vision.
rock.gif
rock.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

rock.gif

Back