Got my bike back from Testing the AEM F/IC

Vtakt67

Registered
Tuned by Ryan Schnitz, bike is on a P&P AEM F/IC unit.

DynoChart.jpg

100% stock motor as you all know. Not too shabby, can't wait to turn it up!

Here is the info on the system if anyone is interested in it, i love it so far!
Fuel/Ignition Controller, FIC, Suzuki Hayabusa 02-07 - AEM   Schnitz Motorsports Inc

Stage one ?
Can you tune it yourself for real world configuration or do you have to take it to a tuner and burn more cash?

System is completely user adjustable, just like a power commander.

Thank you Vtakt67 for giving us the opportunity to tune your ride! :beerchug:

nice numbers but do you have the slips for this part? " The FASTEST Stock Motor Turbo Busa in the US" Think that puts you into the low 8's?

hey party-pooper, how many other peeps do you know even HAVE a stock block w/a Turbo?:poke:

quit nit-pickn n let tha dude claim what he likes...if his bike aint the fastest someone can inform him the old fashioned way.

at the track:rulez:

Props to Ryan for the awesome tune on a stock motor:bowdown::bowdown:
my bro's '03 bike built by Hahn had work done to turbo and new slugs and he still never got over 270 on race gas-I think he made 250-ish @7-8lbs boost for the street and was blowing the TBs off the top whenever he nailed it hard....kinda blew my fantasy of 'reliable' street-turbo bikes outta the water right there.

Hope you have better luck Vtakt-love the colors, I have the same bike:beerchug: well, I had the same color bike:whistle:

hey party-pooper, how many other peeps do you know even HAVE a stock block w/a Turbo?:poke:

quit nit-pickn n let tha dude claim what he likes...if his bike aint the fastest someone can inform him the old fashioned way.

at the track:rulez:

Props to Ryan for the awesome tune on a stock motor:bowdown::bowdown:
my bro's '03 bike built by Hahn had work done to turbo and new slugs and he still never got over 270 on race gas-I think he made 250-ish @7-8lbs boost for the street and was blowing the TBs off the top whenever he nailed it hard....kinda blew my fantasy of 'reliable' street-turbo bikes outta the water right there.

Hope you have better luck Vtakt-love the colors, I have the same bike:beerchug: well, I had the same color bike:whistle:

We used to have the problem with blowing the TB's off the bike, but have since corrected that issue. The bike has made as much as 315whp on more boost, but i haven't cranked it that high on the AEM just yet.

haha.. he backs it up... great ride.. mine is the same color built by elton.. in a previous post you said you knew elton for a long time?... do any builds with him? man i gotta learn how to launch like that.

haha.. he backs it up... great ride.. mine is the same color built by elton.. in a previous post you said you knew elton for a long time?... do any builds with him? man i gotta learn how to launch like that.

Nah never have had the chance to do a build with him, my dad has though. He is a friend of the family.

You are correct on that 11.8:1 is optimum on a turbo for power/reliability
13.0:1 will burn up a turbo motor

Im pretty confident with the tune up that Ryan put in the bike. Its about a 12.7:1 or so, but the added benefit now is i have -2* of timing on 5psi and -4* of timing on 10psi. Being able to pull timing finally is whats going to help it out.

Back