Freedom....very dis-appointed.

First i wanna say obama is an idiot...plan and simple...a worthless piece of garbage i am imbarrassed to say he "runs" our country. he was not elected by the people...he was elected by the stupid politicians.

it is repeated over and over we should stay out and mind our own business...I keep reading this....le me say one thing PEARL HARBOUR.....Thats what happens when we stay out and mind our own business. Freedom comes at a cost. You cant stand by idle and watch things happen and expect it to go our 'way'. To all the watchers in this world they dont get sh!t done. Its the doers that are productive members of society. If we just sit and watch and mind our own business i garantee you the war will be brought to our home soil. Then all you pansies who wanna just stay out of it will have to get their pretty little hands dirt finally if they are alive to do so. You dont become a super power by standing around with your thumb up your ass. With power comes responsibility and that task isnt just to watch and ponder.
Have you spent any time in the military. Just asking?

@Viper
I agree that one shouldn't just watch the world implode and not do anything about it, but the US could've done a lot more good by going into Zimbabwe/Rwanda/the Congo/etc rather than trying to undermine Gaddafi, a man who is unintentionally serving Western interests by stopping Islamic supremacists from taking over his country.

And, "Yes", Obama is an idiot. He is even more clueless and spineless than Jimmy Carter ever was. His entire "Presidency" thus far has consisted of non-stop vacations all over the globe, at the taxpayers' expense. In between that, he seems to mostly play golf.

Have you spent any time in the military. Just asking?

I am a disabled veteran. I served my country during desert storm. I am a proud US citizen and i am a fighter for what i believe in. I have to sat what Obama is doing to our country is a damn shame period.

it is repeated over and over we should stay out and mind our own business...I keep reading this....le me say one thing PEARL HARBOUR.....Thats what happens when we stay out and mind our own business. .

We were definetly not minding our own business when Pearl Harbour happened.

The U.S. is in no state to jump into another major conflict. Our country is falling apart, we need to work on ourselves a little bit before we go back out to save the world again.

We were definetly not minding our own business when Pearl Harbour happened.

The U.S. is in no state to jump into another major conflict. Our country is falling apart, we need to work on ourselves a little bit before we go back out to save the world again.

We were trying to stay out of the war and let them handle it. That was the defining moment for our major entrance into the war.

well viper, let me say thank you for your service. i agree with you and disagree with you at the same time. i'd like to help them, but we're in no condition to do so, as a country.

The WAR is on boys! The missles are flying. Obama wish washed around long enough for the French to take the lead. Now that the popularity studies are complete he's all in, leading from the back.

Here we go again... I said it would happen.. Now you know what im predicting.... North korea says.... Hmmmmmmmm u.s. too busy.....ill put money on it

Wow what a topic. Are there correct answers? IMO there are some life styles that were / are being created by the Globalist / Bankers .etc They have created a worldly system and make / making the majority dependent on them and their 1 world system. We have been supporting communism for ??years . We have been doing trades with China for 100+ years . Business dealings .. We build their economy . This is 1 major mistake and Globalist plan.. We claim to be a christian nation YET while we make the claim we build and support a communist country( china is 1 example) . You mcan not be a Christian and communist at the same time. IF you support it You are then part of it. WE are a people do not claim to be a communist BUT our leaders / global bankers are part of it . Your tax dollars are part of it... You are then part of it.. In vietnam the chinese were supporting the Same peoople we were fighting . Yet nothing done to teh chinese except in teh 1980's really start helping their economy with major importing while our governmant taxes to death our working man and business here Its all Just a Global plan to bring in a 1 world system..
For those you believe in GOD / Bible there is in the book Of Revelation future telling of a 1 world order . 666 mark of the beast etc . basically is says that quote " the whole world wondered after the Beast ( Beast = nations) and all that would not worship should be killed ( Rev 13:15 ). Now in order for that to happen it will have to go thru the Governmants to make it a law or to have these things happen . You wont buy or sell with out the 666 mark ( Rev 13:16 ). This can not happen without it going thru Bankers and Global Governments.Period.. Most of what we see on the news is Bull , IMO we're being played .. ie bailouts , insurance , Goldman saxx ,tax tax tax. SO I Ditto what Blanca said . and would add that we need to take care of our own yard before can can clean up someone elses. BUT it wont happen ! OH and the supporting of Communism and China is ( Rev.16:12) IMO ...Who is east of the River Euphrates? I say we take care of ourselves first Bibles , Beans & Bullets .. Close the Boarders and dare anyone to even come close.. But It wont happen . Nixon was kicked out of office and yet thats nothing compared to what the Bumms are doing in office now.. Yet nothis is done. Just Bla Bla Bla

What the HECK's wrong???

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

Tuesday's Daily Bulletin paper, ran two articles on the front page side by side :

1- Calif 's 20 Billion Dollar Budget Deficit

2- The Calif Supreme Court ruling that ILLEGALS can attend college and get benefits.

Why don't they just deport them when they arrive to register?

3- Last year they ran an article on the yearly costs to Calif Tax payers from Illegals
Using Hospital Emergency Rooms for their general health care -

At just one hospital the cost to tax payers totaled over 25 million a year

Someone please tell me what the HECK's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey . And now Pakistan .....home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid, no annual increase even though all prices are sky-rocketing with the increases nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when its time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. We paid for our "entitlements" in advance! Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?
We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

YET.....................
They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

What the HECK's wrong???

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

Tuesday's Daily Bulletin paper, ran two articles on the front page side by side :

1- Calif 's 20 Billion Dollar Budget Deficit

2- The Calif Supreme Court ruling that ILLEGALS can attend college and get benefits.

Why don't they just deport them when they arrive to register?

3- Last year they ran an article on the yearly costs to Calif Tax payers from Illegals
Using Hospital Emergency Rooms for their general health care -

At just one hospital the cost to tax payers totaled over 25 million a year

Someone please tell me what the HECK's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey . And now Pakistan .....home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid, no annual increase even though all prices are sky-rocketing with the increases nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when its time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. We paid for our "entitlements" in advance! Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?
We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

YET.....................
They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

100% agreed 100% well said

Stymie has found out running for President is alot easier than actually having to do the job. EVERYONE of your politicraps suck and are beholding to big business and corperations and DO NOT give 1 crap about people footing the bill for their ponzi scheme AKA the middle class who foolishly elect the same POS's over and over.

My summations:

This country was founded by looking out for ourselves. We should set that as a priority.

If your not a citizen, you dont get the rights of our citizens, but you have the opportunity to become a citizen.

Politicians should never have the option of re-election. You have one shot. This means if you dont get the opportunity to sacrifice the reason you were elected to make concessions to get re-elected
Politicians should not be exempt from any laws they pass. If they pass it, they are subject to it.

It you collect a check from the government, you work for the government. plain and simple. Welfare, unemployment, whatever. Your getting money from them, you do work for them, whether its mowing a lawn, painting fire hydrants, cleaning public restrooms. Dont want to do it? No money for you. Why should you get something for nothing?

Debt and spending is out of control. The country is a business. We are weak economically because we spend beyond our means. Fix it. I could go into ways on how, but it would be too long.

I have more, but i dont want to make this post ridiculously long

Princess Haya-Only you could be so bold. The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic...

Darthly-Davidson-- Don't act so surprised, Your Highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.

Princess Haya- I don't know what you're talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan...

Darthly-Davidson-- You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

Back