for those who have been

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok i want to make a honest effort to be at the fall bash but could use a few things....1 when is it 2 how to make reservations asap before booked up, 3 where are best places to stay at. figure best to get this info now and get on it!!

Chris,
It is usually the last weekend(ish) in Sept and the best place to stay for centralized location is the Phillips. I hope that helps.

MCM

Phillips Motel, Robbinsville, NC 828-479-3370

Booket I'll have a GREAT time..

I went there once and stayed at Two Wheel Inn, wont stay at a different place. Awesome management and I just felt good having my bike locked up in a garage.

I went there once and stayed at Two Wheel Inn, wont stay at a different place. Awesome management and I just felt good having my bike locked up in a garage.

Haven't stayed anywhere else and don't think I'd want to. Ms Reba is great and although the locals don't like us, they haven't done any damage to anyone's bikes that I'm aware of. The Phillips is just a short ride to 3 different gas stations and best of all COFFEE!! (Even if it is McDonalds crap)

Haven't stayed anywhere else and don't think I'd want to. Ms Reba is great and although the locals don't like us, they haven't done any damage to anyone's bikes that I'm aware of. The Phillips is just a short ride to 3 different gas stations and best of all COFFEE!! (Even if it is McDonalds is crap)

You left out one word, fixed! :thumbsup: :laugh:

very good...now to see if they got spots and cost and all...does anyone stay in motel and not the cottages?...if so ..where put the bikes?

I stayed at the Microtel, wasnt bad, but you do need to ride the 1/4mile to the Phillps to socialize. I put my bike in the enclosed trailer the fist night and left it out front the other 2 nights without any problems.

Why dont the locals like us?

All my trips over the past year or so, I've stayed at the two wheel inn. the folks running it are great. I do however want to stay at the phillips for the fall bash. Never stayed there
Posted via Mobile Device

Between all the trailers and a few easy up canopies along with a metal carport there by the cottages, almost all the bikes can have a roof over their head. I have never heard of any vandalism at the Phillips.

All the rooms vary and are suited to 1-3, maybe 4 people. Cottages are best suited to couples with separate bed rooms.

Dinner, ride hook-ups and fire pit festivities all happen at the Phillips. I've stayed else where and felt a bit disconnected from all the hoopla. Besides, no one will know if you are "last man standing" if you dont stay at the phillips!!! :laugh:

Why dont the locals like us?

It's nothing personal...they just don't like the tourists that come to their area to ride their roads. It's a catch 22...tourism sustains their town and gives them jobs and money; but a few - and from what I've seen, only a few - d-bags roar through town, tear things up and feel entitled, making the locals bitter towards all tourists.

It's nothing personal...they just don't like the tourists that come to their area to ride their roads. It's a catch 22...tourism sustains their town and gives them jobs and money; but a few - and from what I've seen, only a few - d-bags roar through town, tear things up and feel entitled, making the locals bitter towards all tourists.

That makes sense, I guess I figured that all visitors were as well behaved as us Busa riders, in town anyway :whistle:

guess ill have to call and make reservations...see if i can get a cottage or if not..then at least a room...go from there

Back