Florida Price jack-FLa peeps whats goin on down there?

I think I need to step in and save this fine machine. Drop it off with me on your way back from FL. I will find you another bike to destroy.

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=11228
$4000 in VA For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 Track bike...located in Williamsburg, VA.
PRICE IS NOW $4000

Parts include:

GPR damper
Brembo master cylinder
Front and rear Kevlar lines
Vesrah super pads
Plastic bike body kit and 3/4 spare set.
Yoyodyne Quick Turn throttle
-1 front sprocket w/ alum. rear
Vortex clip-ons
Traxxion tank sliders
Woodcraft case covers LH and RH
Keyless operation with aftermarket gas cap
Pit Bull Stands-front and rear (ft forklift w/adptr (nt pictured), rr-univrsl) $200 for set

Last edited:
2006 R6 $4800 Track Bike 5K miles - NESBA TrackTalk Forum
$4000 in VA For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 Track bike...located in Williamsburg, VA.
PRICE IS NOW $4000

Parts include:

GPR damper
Brembo master cylinder
Front and rear Kevlar lines
Vesrah super pads
Plastic bike body kit and 3/4 spare set.
Yoyodyne Quick Turn throttle
-1 front sprocket w/ alum. rear
Vortex clip-ons
Traxxion tank sliders
Woodcraft case covers LH and RH
Keyless operation with aftermarket gas cap
Pit Bull Stands-front and rear (ft forklift w/adptr (nt pictured), rr-univrsl) $200 for set

That's what IM talkin about Racerv!!! :cheerleader:

I know you probably have your mind set on it however if it was mine, I would never really ride it to its potential because I would be afraid of laying it down. Just something to consider Bro :thumbsup:

wow...i looked at that r6 and its nice...sent pm to the guy we will see if he answers

It beats the body cavity search you'd have to endure trying to buy a bike in California and transporting right? :laugh:

But seriously....not sure if CA is like that but it seems FL follows suit to what CA does. At any rate, you need to probably buy from a private seller to get a track bike. The state doesn't require the paperwork on private parties like they do with dealers.

I saw that, keep looking. I guarantee there are more like it out there

07 R6 stock with 1300 miles $7200 OBO

07 R6 7200 obo.jpg

Maryland MVA requires a bill of sale, when you apply for your maryland title you will need to pay taxes on whatever the bill of sale says or you will have to pay book value. Any which way you look at it you will have to pay taxes in Maryland. As far as paying tax in Fl, you should only have to do so if purchasing from a dealer. Private sales i'm not sure about. I bought my bike in Jersey (private seller) and I did not pay tax in NJ, but had to here in MD.

Attachments

• VR-181.pdf
    279.7 KB · Views: 104
Back