Filing a Lawsuit with Suzuki Today.

This is some BULL$HIT...i have hired one of the Top Corp. Lawyers to file a class action, and civil lawsuit against Suzuki USA, for the sum 2.5 million.

When i bought my Busa there was not a Surgeon Generals warning that this product is ADDICTING.  That it can cause long term day dreaming and smiling.  I hate smiling, and should not be forced to...i live in the USA and i dont have to if i dont want to.

I now find it hard to work during the day, and when it rains i notice my mood swings.  I become uneasy and angry because i have to drive in a car.  I also find that i frequent this internet forum, which keeps me from my work....again another bi-product of this so called Motorcycle.

Before i purchased this bike my life was fine and normal...now everyday i find it harder and harder to obey simple things such as Speed Limits...it has changed me...all without a disclaimer....

Now i love this bike so much that i would kill anyone who tried to take it from me.

I think Suzuki should supply me with Busa's every year....its their fault i am like this...
Hey Shindo97,

For $50 and a box of envelopes, I'll testify...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Letter to Suzuki of North America:

You are being sued.  It is our advice that you seek legal representation for the following litigation.

Plaintiff: Hayabusa Riders et al
Hereinafter referred to as the Victims

Defendant: Suzuki Motorcycle Division of Suzuki of North America
Hereinafter referred to as the Dealer.

We the undersigned in the class action suit allege that Suzuki did, with malice and forethought, design, build, advertise, and sell a product, hereinafter referred to as The Busa, that would cause severe attention deficit disorder (ADD) among riders after purchasing the Busa.  It is further alleged that the dealer had previous knowledge of the effects of riding said Busa, and in it's own seft interest disregarded said effects that include but are not limited to:
1. Work related attention deficit
2. Facial cramps from continuous smiling
3. Neglect of family, home, spouses, children, and personal hygeine.
4. Uncontrolled spending of monies set aside for payments of vital contractual agreements, e.g. the light bill, on items such as tires, oil changes, TREs, and a list of modifications too numerous to explain in the space provided.

The litigants are seeking restitution and punitive damages in the amount of 2.5 million dollars and 37 cents. (U.S.)

Have a Nice Day.
smile.gif
Very well put Owen...
laugh.gif

Back