Filing a Lawsuit with Suzuki Today.

I'm in as a victim. My wife as the witness!
biggrin.gif

Alright then...ill just split the money with everyone equally then...

I guess though...even if they would of warned me...i would of bought the Busa anyway.....

I'm in and we should go for lost wages too, due to me getting fired for day dreaming at work and excessive absenteeism.

You know what? It REALLY WOULD be funny to TRULY setup this frivolous lawsuit based on this. If someone has the time to reseach the pychologoical aspects of the addiction and pen it up legally, we could all sign it and send it to Suzuki and newspapers for the silly press.
smile.gif
I'd sign it. SURELY there is some precident about addictive drugs where it is a problem when you ignore family and friends, don't eat, sleep, pay bills, forget to breath... it's an addictive substance and shouldn't be legal

We must be on the same page.

I'm filing a suit against "Hustler" for giving my wrist carpotunel!

lol a friend of mine came up the other day and i showed him some pics of the blue and silver im getting when the wife walks in and says"yeah and ill never see him again when he gets it"

Between the bike and the board, I don't have a lot of time for much else either
laugh.gif

Letter to Suzuki of North America:

You are being sued.  It is our advice that you seek legal representation for the following litigation.

Plaintiff: Hayabusa Riders et al
Hereinafter referred to as the Victims

Defendant: Suzuki Motorcycle Division of Suzuki of North America
Hereinafter referred to as the Dealer.

We the undersigned in the class action suit allege that Suzuki did, with malice and forethought, design, build, advertise, and sell a product, hereinafter referred to as The Busa, that would cause severe attention deficit disorder (ADD) among riders after purchasing the Busa.  It is further alleged that the dealer had previous knowledge of the effects of riding said Busa, and in it's own seft interest disregarded said effects that include but are not limited to:
1. Work related attention deficit
2. Facial cramps from continuous smiling
3. Neglect of family, home, spouses, children, and personal hygeine.
4. Uncontrolled spending of monies set aside for payments of vital contractual agreements, e.g. the light bill, on items such as tires, oil changes, TREs, and a list of modifications too numerous to explain in the space provided.

The litigants are seeking restitution and punitive damages in the amount of 2.5 million dollars and 37 cents. (U.S.)

Have a Nice Day.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "37 cents, price of the stamp"|1113478351 -->

We need to add another line specifying that once we win this suit that we are also awarded the installation of a turbo of our chioce free of charge in addition to the financial restitution
tounge.gif

Back