WINPEP file

Goatkart

Registered
Hey gang,

i worked up a quick n dirty gearing-MPH calculator (almost the same as the online one from gearing commander), and a shift point ball park optimising sheet... Easy way to get initial ball park for optimal shift rpm...

However, i need a couple (stockish) winpep files full of data that i can export to excel to try it on before i call it good...

Basically, i need complete runs all the way up to red line... must have torque and rpm logged (i dont want to have to sit and convert a whole bunch of stuff to get what i need out of them)

I only need about two or three of them, so if you have one, could you post that your emailing it in here FIRST (so people know its being sent) then email it to my gmail..

Punkabilly at g mail dot com

If all works well, ill post the excel online for people to use with directions...

just 3 good runs will do it i think.... i just dont want a flooded email box :)

thanks

the WINPEP file is the file some dyno's will give you instead of a print out, has to be opened with the dynojet software..

The rest i think is pretty straight forward?

I think I have one for my bike with just a pipe. Then another with 30 Hp of mods. If you haven't got what you are looking for, pm me. I'll see if I can dig them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the WINPEP file is the file some dyno's will give you instead of a print out, has to be opened with the dynojet software..

The rest i think is pretty straight forward?

Gotcha, wasnt sure where they data was gathered from, I still dont have one tho:laugh:

I think I have one for my bike with just a pipe. Then another with 30 Hp of mods. If you haven't got what you are looking for, pm me. I'll see if I can dig them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far nada, so if you have them please send them my way...

Back