Filing a Lawsuit with Suzuki Today.

Shindo97

Registered
This is some BULL$HIT...i have hired one of the Top Corp. Lawyers to file a class action, and civil lawsuit against Suzuki USA, for the sum 2.5 million.

When i bought my Busa there was not a Surgeon Generals warning that this product is ADDICTING. That it can cause long term day dreaming and smiling. I hate smiling, and should not be forced to...i live in the USA and i dont have to if i dont want to.

I now find it hard to work during the day, and when it rains i notice my mood swings. I become uneasy and angry because i have to drive in a car. I also find that i frequent this internet forum, which keeps me from my work....again another bi-product of this so called Motorcycle.

Before i purchased this bike my life was fine and normal...now everyday i find it harder and harder to obey simple things such as Speed Limits...it has changed me...all without a disclaimer....

Now i love this bike so much that i would kill anyone who tried to take it from me.

I think Suzuki should supply me with Busa's every year....its their fault i am like this...

Having it sitting in my shop when I'm trying to work is having a negative affect on my concentration, thus costing me money. I'm going to buy a cover for it tomorrow, maybe that will help!

I now find it hard to work during the day, and when it rains i notice my mood swings.  I become uneasy and angry because i have to drive in a car.
Get some rain gear and ride in the rain, ya poosy!

LMAO

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I've had my own legal team working on this for 2 Years already !
So I see that they have finally started call you guys?

I have problems with the Family! The wife told me to have sex with the bike and the kids said that I love the bike more than them, because it's always getting new clothes!(Parts)

Shindo97, you are a true busaholic.. I'm sure someone on this board warned you about lettin her drink to much and the after effect!
laugh.gif

Now because of the "bad habit" you're cranky, having mood swings, angry at the weather and unproductive at work!

C-O-N-G-R-A-D-S  
40__s.gif

baaa.gif

beerchug.gif

coffee.gif

<!--EDIT|#cruncherbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113352207 -->

laugh.gif
I think we need to start a support group at least until the settlement arrives.....

Got me too....................sign me up...............it's all their fault!!! They must pay!!!!
mad.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif

I'd post something funny here but I don't have time. I hit a bug at 135mph today coming home so I hafta wash and wax the busa now. Some lady that lives next to the Busa's private quarters said something about a kid or a doctor or who knows! I was adjusting the chain when she started rambling on about whatever it was...

None of us fuggers will ever take the time to stop riding and go testify.

This suit will die before it even gets started.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back