Fall Bash 2009 -- Who's going?

you get thru half the jar and it's easy to misplace! :laugh:

Like... because the jar is full of hot peppers and you have to go look for a drink, right? I can't imagine why else you'd lose track of it. :poke:

I'm planning on being there, but not 100% sure yet.. Got 3 coming from the northeast if I can make it since I will be in NJ then..:thumbsup:

With all this party talk.... a note for the NEWBIES
Graham County is DRY.... BYOB

got caught last time and still owe a few beers for that night

MRS Busawhipped... Bc I have that good old Ohio education do we have a total count of the number of people who will be there?

I am sorry I got a lil confused on the MRS and ment MRS GRUMP not MRS BUSAWHIPPED... Like I said that old Ohio educatoin! (the worst part is I just spent 10 min trying to figure out how to edit that post and couldnt figure it ou!)

I am sorry I got a lil confused on the MRS and ment MRS GRUMP not MRS BUSAWHIPPED... Like I said that old Ohio educatoin! (the worst part is I just spent 10 min trying to figure out how to edit that post and couldnt figure it ou!)

:laugh::laugh:

No problem, I was going to point you to Mrs Grumpy anyway, but I guess Ohio education "ain't so bad if you figured it out!!! :laugh:

76 days left! :whistle: :whistle: That is if you get there Wednesday.

Nick figure about 50 people....maybe more. I don't keep a count unless Grumpy's Diner is up and running....and that is still up in the air.

Will let y'all know as soon as we can.

Last edited:
76 days left! :whistle: :whistle: That is if you get there Wednesday.

Nick figure about 50 people....maybe more. I don't keep a count unless Grumpy's Diner is up and running....and that is still up in the air.

Will let y'all know as soon as we can.

I think you guys ought to take a break and enjoy the trip for once without all the responsibility. We will find something to eat. It won't compare with what you and Dave serve up, but we will survive:)

I think you guys ought to take a break and enjoy the trip for once without all the responsibility. We will find something to eat. It won't compare with what you and Dave serve up, but we will survive:)

+1 Less work, Enjoy the trip and Ride... That goes for you too GixxerHp..

Back