Fall Bash 2009 -- Who's going?

Oh how that statement cuts like a knife................:laugh:

Besides, everyone knows, I didn't do it or even have a thing to do with it!!

Funny, a guy that looked *just exactly like YOU* did it then :whistle:

I need *that* guy's number :thumbsup:

Funny, a guy that looked *just exactly like YOU* did it then :whistle:

I need *that* guy's number :thumbsup:

Identity theft, it's such a hassle. Ya know we all suffer because of it! :whistle:

Tell ya what, I will start an investigation, have your people get with my people, exchange what we all know about the situation and lets get this joker once and for all!! :cursin:

Identity theft, it's such a hassle. Ya know we all suffer because of it! :whistle:

Tell ya what, I will start an investigation, have your people get with my people, exchange what we all know about the situation and lets get this joker once and for all!! :cursin:

Sounds like a plan...I'll show up to exchange said intel WITHOUT Caesar just to be safe :laugh:

I plan on being there.. Don't have a room yet though.. Thanks for the update and info...

I'm not sure if I'll get to go or not. Seems that I've lost my bike and have to find another. If I can get another and get s***together then I'll be there, otherwise I may have to wait till next year unfortunately. DARN DARN DARN....

???:banghead:

LOL I'm quoting my own self.... LMAO

I plan on going, but have not made arrangements yet. Nick if you want, we could ride down there together. I've been to 2 bash's already.

Thats cool. I am not sure if we will be leaving from ky though. The wife is planning a road trip to go visit all my family. I kinda snuck this in on her! So I honstely have no clue where we will be before the bash. But if we leave from KY I will give you a call or somthing.

Rm 106, I thought that only had a twin bed in it...

2 double beds in 106. Thats the room I normally get. I have it booked for the fall and spring bashes. Ronnie has room 116, not 102. Another friend is going with him, Keith, and he needed a room with 2 beds. We went by to see Mrs. Reba today and she had 116 open so he got it, now 102 is open if anyone needs a room. The skyway was nice and cool today, not much trafic. It was a nice ride. :)

We need a countdown thread... is there any way to post a count down? I am not too good with these computer things!

Back