Evaporative Cooling Vest

I have one of the Fieldsheers and it works really well for me. It's recommended that you wear it under a mesh jacket so the air flow can help the evaporative process extract the heat from your body. I also wear a compression shirt like UnderArmor so it can wick the moisture from your body so you don't feel wet and moist. With all the gear on, it might look hot but I'm reall coool
cool.gif

Jerry, I forgot to mention that I'm not sure how your leathers are gonna like the moisture from the vest.

Yo Copper...you just figuring out about the wet vest
rock.gif
?......been running one for three years now. What we really need to get is the same thing, except it wraps around the neck, supposed to cool the blood to the head. If I can find one, I'll be really styling this summer. The wet-vest, by any manufacturer, is the sh!d !!!!
super.gif
Yo Spudley...you just figuring out about the neck wraps?
rock.gif
......been running one for 10 years now.

http://www.watersorb.com/polymer_cool_neck_bands.htm

Don't be so cynical next time you post... It might come back on you
laugh.gif
ALRIIIGHT....Listen "YOU"...... I don't want to make one, I just want to BUY-ONE...thank you !!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Besides, Copper and I go back a ways, not a long ways but a ways nonetheless.....
coolold.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I guess theres a few of the evaporative vests for sale out there. I paid $46.00 for mine and it really makes a difference, even at 113 degrees like it was today.

Back