Ed Hardy Busa

Nicole-on-Stars-_-Bars-400.jpg

This one?

Sorry all I see is an X, so no not that one....:rofl: I actually dont have a pic save on my home PC as it thought.:banghead:

Could of found a better looking girl! Looks like she tans on the moon!

What I like about Ed Hardy is you can buy his $200 shirts for $15 at Wal-Mart now.
Talk about losing stock in your product.

Why did he have to put his name on it like that...from an artistic point of view it just doesn't work. I can appreciate the time, talent, money, and tremendous amount of work to create such a thing.. I agree with one of the other .org members that it doesn't flow with the lines of our beast...But you know the only real important thing is if he likes it...that is what matters...I kinda of feel there are many of us who wouldn't touch this theme for their bike...to me it's a hot air ballon in flames..

flaming hot air ballon.jpg

Last edited:
Imho the paint job is FUGLY by far however the body on the other hand looks downright SEX-AY!

Ed Hardy commercial art blows. I mean, really. If I drew that stuff I see on peoples t-shirts etc. I'd throw it away...

And... that bike is fugly.

JMO

Yeah, I like the first photo too, but as far as the Busa goes, I guess I'm pretty much a traditionalist when it comes to paint. The factory paint and trim is stunning and that's what I like best.!! :thumbsup:

The paint was shot by Paul Wong from Aruba. He does a number of paint jobs every year for us (Roaring Toyz) and H2O Cycles who did this build with RIS Designs in Puerto Rico.

Back