Ed Hardy Busa

Its not bad. I've seen worse. I would prefer to have Rev paint my bike though. i do like the body work...Love the tail!!

I just spoke to Mike McCoy at McCoy Motorsports and he has told me that his is not a one off body but a complete body kit from Canni Design. Mike tells me the kit includes all the body panels along with a fuel tank cover, special windscreen, and undertail. I just ordered my kit from McCoy's, I think I will paint it white!

Last edited:
Im pretty sure a Guy near me painted that..never seen bodywork like that before??

and you would think a polished pressure plate (done By maybe Me??)would of been nice!!

don't know who Ed Hardy is but seen his tee shirts in the mall for like $80!!!Yikes!!!

SA400036-1.jpg

Last edited:
See those see-thru stator covers and clutch cover?

Those are (relatively) new stuff from RIS Designs, just added those to the PashnitBusa.com store found here. :thumbsup: Been lookin' for pics of them on the bike, very cool. Definitely a slightly different look and style. Changing the natural lines of the bike is interesting.

RIS_Designs_424719_600.jpg

BUSA-CCC3D08-CORANGE.jpg

RIS_Designs_424719_600.jpg

BUSA-CCC3D08-CORANGE.jpg

Hey Gang,

I was talking Mike McCoy at McCoy Motorsports and he tells me that the body on the Ed Hardy bike is not a one-off, but rather a Body Styling Kit from his friend and bike designer Adam Canni of Canni Design. Mike says that Adam's kit includes all the body panels, and features an integrated undertail, gas tank cover and unique windscreen. Mike also tells me that it will be available in May though McCoy Motorsports. He gave me a few spy shots to post, check it out it is bad ass!!:fireskull:

SS-1.jpg

SS-2.jpg

SS-3.jpg

MENACE.jpg

MENACE_ORANGE.jpg

Hey Gang,

I was talking Mike McCoy at McCoy Motorsports and he tells me that the body on the Ed Hardy bike is not a one-off, but rather a Body Styling Kit from his friend and bike designer Adam Canni of Canni Design. Mike says that Adam's kit includes all the body panels, and features an integrated undertail, gas tank cover and unique windscreen. Mike also tells me that it will be available in May though McCoy Motorsports. He gave me a few spy shots to post, check it out it is bad ass!!:fireskull:
:drool:

Pashnit..seen those covers they are kool!! do they offer different color plexi??

That bodywork is different for sure!!

I'm sorry folks but that's a fugly Busa

Sorry, but disagree with ya. The Ed harley painted one...yes, but the Canni design body is tight. Have you seen the Patriot busa? Has the Canni Design body with an American Flag version paint job on a white frame and swingarm. NOW that one rocks.:beerchug: On work PC now, dont have pics to put up of it.

Back