My 4th Busa

SpeedFiend

Registered
Well, after careful consideration of the BMW, I went with a 2011 white. I wouldn't be able to tour on the BMW as much. Combined with higher maintenance costs and powertrain issues, the Busa was clearly what would work best for me. Big shout to Lake Havasu Suzuki for tracking this one down for me, and giving me a great price.

busacougar.jpg

Its demise (never let someone else ride your bike)
1008.jpg

#2 and #3
DSC_0088.jpg

#3 goes MIA

NewBike014.jpg

My insurance company must hate me by now, even though my premiums are relatively low for no at-fault claims.

Good choice. If you don't mind me asking what was your OTD price. I am looking into getting the same bike and I have never bought new. So I am trying to get an idea of a price to shoot for when I am trying to cut a deal with the dealership.

Glad to see you got another bike. I remember when you posted about the theft of #3.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Make sure to put this one inside. What the heck happened to the Gen 1?

I let my buddy borrow it for a weekend. Wrecked it on the way to bring it back to me about 2 miles from my house. Insurance replaced it.

And yes, I just moved to Waco, Tx, and made sure my apartment had a garage.

Good choice. If you don't mind me asking what was your OTD price. I am looking into getting the same bike and I have never bought new. So I am trying to get an idea of a price to shoot for when I am trying to cut a deal with the dealership.

I got $13900 OTD including tax, title, registration (expensive in Az), and whatever other associated fees. I know the big chain of powersports dealers in Phoenix won't come close to that as my first bike was bought there for over $2k more than its replacement which I bought in Havasu. You might be able to do better if a dealer has had a bike sitting around for a while, but I wanted white and the dealer in Havasu only had black. Had to search around and do a dealer trade for me, so I was happy with the price.

Back