double adjustable levers

You might want to do a search about the rearsets - sounds like the chinese knock-off rearsets can come with some fitment issues - Just fyi. If you do spring for them, be sure to post pics. I am waiting to see a deal on Vortex's at the 300 mark again. :please:

I'm not saying I wouldn't buy them, but jap products are almost always much higher quality than chinese.... They may both be asian, but they're by no means the same.

I got to agree with you....The japs make good stuff, the chinese just copy (some of it is good copies and some of it is crap). It reminds me of US vs. Mexico. I live in Arizona 30 miles from the Mexico Border so I see ther crap all the time. Mexico has NO copyright laws so they can make whatever they want and put other peoples logo on it. The Chinese do the same thing, they just put there own logo on it.

I've been trying to pay attention on who is buying from who - narrowing down where the issue is. For everyone one negative comment about these levers (for various bikes) I hear about 3-5 good things about them, but they are all hear-say. Ya' know "my buddy has 'em and.."

So....I'm waiting on our board members to put 'em on and tell us. :whistle:
Of course, the negative stuff never comes with pictures, no Red Herrings of sorts, if you are going to bash a company - I want some tangible proof.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...tch-brake-levers-installed-2.html#post2593952

Thanks RussellJ, I've seen your post and am definitely gonna grab some here soon. Thanks man

Back