double adjustable levers

China brand :laugh: There is no brand but they are made of the same material as the Pazzo ones.

Clutch Brake Levers Suzuki HAYABUSA GSXR1300 SV1000 S - eBay (item 280525178932 end time Feb-18-11 05:18:51 PST)

cbcnc.jpg

I bought what I thought was a set of levers from "the 2 wheels" off ebay. Some auctions had cheaper shipping, but the same purchase price. Didn't notice that the auction was for a single lever. The pics showed the pair, but only one was included. I've been trying to work with the seller to get it sorted out, but the seller is unwilling to cooperate after the sale. If you buy from this ebay seller, be very careful and make sure that you read the description thoroughly!

You guys are hilarious !!!!! I like the post about the metal not being strong enough.

Who the heck are you, Superman? You gonna grab it so hard you bend the lever while stopping the bike?

Its 6061 T6, we use that aluminum at work repairing helicopters and planes, in fact it's weldable aluminum. Do a little freakin research before spouting off about how cheap something is.

I have the "supposed crap" Chinese rotors on my bike and love them. They are far superior to the stock rotors for braking and I know because they're on MY bike!!

You guys can choose to put whatever you want on your bike, but please don't shoot down a product without some actual proof that it is substandard.

It's nice to see that some of you love Pazzo levers so much. My buddy has a pair of shorty's on his bike and I personally hate them. I've ridden the bike and couldn't stand the levers. So that's my experience with them.

Now that I know that I dislike the shorty pazzo levers (because of how short they were, not performance related) I will purchase a set that costs far less to see if they are ok.

To tell you the truth I couldn't tell a bit of difference between stock lever feel and the feel that I got from the Pazzo levers. The only thing that I noticed was the adjustability of the lever, and once it's set to where I like it I'm not moving it anyway. So why not go with the other levers that LOOK identical to the pazzo. I'm sure that some are nowhere near the quality but I'm not worried about giving it a He-man pull and having it come apart, are you kidding me? :rofl:

You guys are hilarious !!!!! I like the post about the metal not being strong enough.

Who the heck are you, Superman? You gonna grab it so hard you bend the lever while stopping the bike?

Its 6061 T6.....blah, blah, blah.....

Really? Well, here's a thought for you: how do you know what type of alloy it really is? - You don't!
Just because the Chinese rip-off merchants claim it is 6061 T6, doesn't make it so. And "good luck" trying to sue them for poor workmanship after your brake lever snaps in half and you end up a paraplegic.
I saw a thread on another forum where a guy had bought some of the cheapies and deliberately snapped one. You could tell, by looking at the break, that it was cast, not billet. A common technique for the fake levers is to cast them and then CNC finish the work, then claim it was all done on a CNC.
If you value your bike, why risk it?

Really? Well, here's a thought for you: how do you know what type of alloy it really is? - You don't!
Just because the Chinese rip-off merchants claim it is 6061 T6, doesn't make it so. And "good luck" trying to sue them for poor workmanship after your brake lever snaps in half and you end up a paraplegic.
I saw a thread on another forum where a guy had bought some of the cheapies and deliberately snapped one. You could tell, by looking at the break, that it was cast, not billet. A common technique for the fake levers is to cast them and then CNC finish the work, then claim it was all done on a CNC.
If you value your bike, why risk it?

It's because they don't want to spend an extra $70!!! I am happy with my FP's and glad that I spent the "extra" money on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought what I thought was a set of levers from "the 2 wheels" off ebay. Some auctions had cheaper shipping, but the same purchase price. Didn't notice that the auction was for a single lever. The pics showed the pair, but only one was included. I've been trying to work with the seller to get it sorted out, but the seller is unwilling to cooperate after the sale. If you buy from this ebay seller, be very careful and make sure that you read the description thoroughly!

Man, I hope I don't get stung by this. The ad posted says a lever SET an brake AND clutch. Most of his sales are for these levers and his rep is decent 99.1. You'd think he'd be getting slammed for what he did to you.

Mine shipped Friday. Will post when I get them.

Wonder if we could all paypal that Alexx guy, isn't that who's dad tested the Arashi Rotors? Anyway, paypal him a couple bucks, have him order a set, break 'em, and see what these things are really made of! I'd throw in on it.

:thumbsup:

Its 6061 T6, we use that aluminum at work repairing helicopters and planes, in fact it's weldable aluminum. Do a little freakin research before spouting off about how cheap something is.

I have the "supposed crap" Chinese rotors on my bike and love them. They are far superior to the stock rotors for braking and I know because they're on MY bike!!

You guys can choose to put whatever you want on your bike, but please don't shoot down a product without some actual proof that it is substandard.

It's nice to see that some of you love Pazzo levers so much. My buddy has a pair of shorty's on his bike and I personally hate them. I've ridden the bike and couldn't stand the levers. So that's my experience with them.

Now that I know that I dislike the shorty pazzo levers (because of how short they were, not performance related) I will purchase a set that costs far less to see if they are ok.

To tell you the truth I couldn't tell a bit of difference between stock lever feel and the feel that I got from the Pazzo levers. The only thing that I noticed was the adjustability of the lever, and once it's set to where I like it I'm not moving it anyway. So why not go with the other levers that LOOK identical to the pazzo. I'm sure that some are nowhere near the quality but I'm not worried about giving it a He-man pull and having it come apart, are you kidding me? :rofl:

+1

Rainbow - Alu 6061 - T6 is a very common alloy.... Not like they are using something "special."

You guys are hilarious, let us know how these levers fit. I am more interested in the fit and finish than I am of your lever snapping :lol:

Where do you think or OEM equipment was made?

It's because they don't want to spend an extra $70!!! I am happy with my FP's and glad that I spent the "extra" money on them.

"FP's?" Have not heard of that, if that is a well known brand. Pazzo is ~$140 more for a set than the Chinese levers. 25%. If I get taken on this, I'll have learned my lesson once and for all.

Tried to Email the Chines co to ask about combined shipping. By the reply, it seems very much like they did not get the point of my question at all. "Need more details about make and model of bike before we can process order." If there is a problem with these products, i would just write it off.

"FP's?" Have not heard of that, if that is a well known brand. Pazzo is ~$140 more for a set than the Chinese levers. 25%. If I get taken on this, I'll have learned my lesson once and for all.

Tried to Email the Chines co to ask about combined shipping. By the reply, it seems very much like they did not get the point of my question at all. "Need more details about make and model of bike before we can process order." If there is a problem with these products, i would just write it off.

FP Tacticals. They are about the same price as Pazzos. I had the same thoughts you guys did. It's just a lever how could you screw it up? Pashnit was having a GB on these when I got mine but I am glad that I got these rather than wasted my money on the Chinese knockoffs.

Just heard from a guy who purchased some of the el cheapos and he said they didn't fit. Buy something that has a reputation for excellence and you will be happy. This was levers for a ZX-14. I'm not wasting any more time. To good to be true and it is. It'll be genuine Pazzos for me some day.

I'm about to give up on this back and forth BS. Starting to feel a bit foolish giving the play by play. Now I hear from a ZX-14 owner who bought the Ride It shorties and reports they fit nice. He did comment that the free hand grips were ~1/4" too short. IDK? Maybe I will just have to buy a set and try for myself. Could it be that some are good and some are bad?

I've been trying to pay attention on who is buying from who - narrowing down where the issue is. For everyone one negative comment about these levers (for various bikes) I hear about 3-5 good things about them, but they are all hear-say. Ya' know "my buddy has 'em and.."

So....I'm waiting on our board members to put 'em on and tell us. :whistle:
Of course, the negative stuff never comes with pictures, no Red Herrings of sorts, if you are going to bash a company - I want some tangible proof.

Both of the ZX-14 owners I know of bought the Ride Its. One guy said they do not fit. The guy who was happy specified he bought shorties.

The only person I know of who bought the Chinese The2Wheel brand levers for a busa is the member who posted on this thread here and he seemed happy.

First post !! I bought a set of shorties from Fire Dragon Brother on ebay for my 08. I have to say they fit perfect. Workmanship is great. A far better product than I was expecting. I've been a machinist for 20yrs. so I know what I am looking at and the things are totally machined. I would buy again.

I went for the The2Wheel brand on Fleabay. Was NOT able to specify color of adjusters or levers OR shorty/standard like The 2Wheels store claims you can. Got message saying the levers would be shipped at default options. Did not specify what that was.

Perhaps it was my mistake in placing the order. I emailed the co and sent an Ebay message. Also contacted PayPal. I have hope that The 2Wheel will fix this for me. I could see this being a problem however if i have to pay for return shipping to China. That may be much more expensive than the levers cost. Good way to force a customer to keep them.

I'll keep you posted.

I went for the The2Wheel brand on Fleabay. Was NOT able to specify color of adjusters or levers OR shorty/standard like The 2Wheels store claims you can. Got message saying the levers would be shipped at default options. Did not specify what that was.

Perhaps it was my mistake in placing the order. I emailed the co and sent an Ebay message. Also contacted PayPal. I have hope that The 2Wheel will fix this for me. I could see this being a problem however if i have to pay for return shipping to China. That may be much more expensive than the levers cost. Good way to force a customer to keep them.

I'll keep you posted.

Yeah you have to specify when you send the payment. I actually specified on the payment, Sent him and email, and also an ebay message just to make sure i got the right ones :thumbsup:

Cool. Thanks. Reassuring. They sent me a message that my matching billet/rubber grips were on the way but no word about the levers---which is probably good. If these work out you and I are $40 lever brothers. LOL

Thanks for link WarBird. Already read you thread and saw pics. That's what motivated me to take a chance on the The2Wheel levers. If these work, I may order their reasets.

Got an Email from Bosco (from the2wheel) confirmed reciept of my email specifying colors,size of levers. From what I saw on caller ID, looks like they even tried to contact me by phone. Hows that for customer service? :bowdown:

7-12 days.. Awesome! This is going to work and it will be cheap. :laugh:

Back