Don't let me fire up this bad boy...

I like the Hayabusa decal on the tank, makes me wish I had done that instead of putting the Suzuki on the tank after I repainted the bike.  

Was that a VCR in the picture?  Haven't seen one of those in years, looks like it actually works too
smile.gif
Yeah...that's something I definitely will do when I get the bike rebuilt. Heheh...I have some shining moments of creativity amidst the dull ones.
laugh.gif

And yeah...that is a VCR. I know everyone is moving to the DVD thing, but I had to buy it because the local video stores don't have Dragonball Z on DVD....at least not yet, and I don't wanna pony up $100+ for the box set. Did you also notice the Tae-Bo video?
laugh.gif
Heheh....no, I don't use it. It's the wife's...honestly!!!

laugh.gif

whats with the exhaust dragging in the dirt?? they aren't even supported in the right area.
mad.gif

whats with the exhaust dragging in the dirt?? they aren't even supported in the right area.
mad.gif
Easy killa....
smile.gif

It was my bad on the exhaust...I fugged up on the rear set where it was supposed to support the exhaust.

Truth be told, I didn't do too much lookin at the instructions when I was assembling the dang thing...got too excited. I was just goin off how I remembered my bike...and where I thought things should go. Didn't know about the lil' screw hole that was supposed to support the exhaust on the rear set till later.

I'll get another one and make it all better for you guys...
smile.gif

smile.gif

I was actually thinkin about doin that one...

But with my luck, the razor woulda sliced the whole sidestand off...
laugh.gif

looks good one of these days I need to dig mine out of the basement and put it together.

PAC,
I bought an air brush kit about 4 years ago, and you look like a pro compaired to what i can do, KUDOS to you.
Some people have art tallent, I don't
I can come up with good Ideas, so I let somone else do my Air brush Art.
Or I mess crap up.

looks good one of these days I need to dig mine out of the basement and put it together.
yeah, you should, bro! It was real easy for me to get engrossed in the whole project, which I found to be fairly odd. I never seemed to have that kinda patience before.

It should be pretty fun, bro!

PAC,
I bought an air brush kit about 4 years ago, and you look like a pro compaired to what i can do, KUDOS to you.
Or I mess crap up.
Naw, man...it ain't nuttin to it but to do it.

Airbursh kits are usually more forgiving than regular brushes...mebbe yer not givin yerself enough time to get used to it.

But thanks, though!
wink.gif

PAC,
Or I mess crap up.
Naw, man...it ain't nuttin to it but to do it.

Airbursh kits are usually more forgiving than regular brushes...mebbe yer not givin yerself enough time to get used to it.

But thanks, though!
wink.gif
Yes maybe I will get another one and try again, Maybe when Im ready I can get some tips from some of you guys.

Hey Pac, thought I'd show ya the one I built about a year before purchasing the real one.

IMG_1259.JPG

LOL!
NICE!
Now put that photo up on ebay and sell it for 3,800.
Buy it Now!

Back