Don't let me fire up this bad boy...

umnik.gif
Okay why is the exhaust dragging on the ground?
you nozey bastid....some people just have stuff..."draggin' on the ground" ,  you gotta problem with that .

Could be worse....he coulda posted my sister with some serious shid..."Draggin' on the ground".

YUK.....
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Not bad there Pac. Oh, and I see yer a South Park fan, too! Timmmay? Tim-Timmmmayyyy!!!
laugh.gif

I looked for a busa model at Wal Mart today but no luck. I'd like to do one someday.
wink.gif

Not bad there Pac. Oh, and I see yer a South Park fan, too! Timmmay? Tim-Timmmmayyyy!!!
laugh.gif

I looked for a busa model at Wal Mart today but no luck. I'd like to do one someday.
wink.gif
Heheh...thanks, bro!
beerchug.gif
I'm only a fan of the first 6 volumes...everything after that got a little too vulgar (if that's imaginable with Southpark).

As for the kits, you can find some sweet deals on Ebay. I got the kit from a friend of mine who went to Portland for a bit. He said he got it at International Hobby.

I'm gonna get another one soon...I'm not totally pleased with this one, but for now, I'm thinking of getting a car to take up more of my time since the wife is gone and I have no significant money for my rebuild.

Sigh..c'est la vie, I suppose.

double post...sorry

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "double post"|1092095811 -->

Have that one sittin' in storage somewhere. Hope I can do half as good a job when I get around to it.

Not too bad for the first time Pac! I'm fairly certain if I tried to do the same, it would look pretty damn funny!
tounge.gif

Not too bad for the first time Pac!  I'm fairly certain if I tried to do the same, it would look pretty damn funny!  
tounge.gif
Thanks Shells...

I'm sure that you'll do a good job. Believe it or not, the wife wanted to paint the bike pink when we first met, so I'm gonna take off everything and paint it pink...just for her.

Good on ya Pac-a-shaver!  Now lets get the real one going!
Thanks, my bro! Believe me....you do not know how bad I really want to get the real one going.

It's all that damn green stuff. I see it plenty around me, but none of it seems to make it into my pocket. Kinda reminds me when I was a broke college kid...

I like the Hayabusa decal on the tank, makes me wish I had done that instead of putting the Suzuki on the tank after I repainted the bike.

Was that a VCR in the picture? Haven't seen one of those in years, looks like it actually works too
smile.gif

Back