Let's get this out of the way first...

(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 10 2006,22:09) Pan met Pan on Thursday... but I wasn't smiling so wide late Sunday night...

pan575486-R1-008-2Axxx.jpg

And no... I didn't meet Ben Dover or Bubba! Luckily they were absent! I did meet some pretty good whackos in that jail, though. But... I can't really judge them since I was right in there alongside them!  
tounge.gif
Right here- someone needs to inser, uh , place that picture of Eric Estrada with that line about.................

laugh.gif

nice green outfit Pan, who is the pratt in the shades  
jump9.gif

When you get to Cali ask some Vato what Baboso means.
Because "Eres un pinche baboso"...
Bwua hahaha
Now you've got a cool story for your future son and grandson to learn from.
"Know when to say when" actually has a profound meaning for you now.
You are lucky you were in the drunk tank and not general pop with all the homiez and bros... They would'a stretched you out a bit..

Well, there you have it...everyone was wondering where Pan went...
wink.gif

Sorry about the mess, but hopefully you did learn something...
biggrin.gif

(guido4512 @ Oct. 11 2006,07:34)
(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 10 2006,22:09) Pan met Pan on Thursday... but I wasn't smiling so wide late Sunday night...

And no... I didn't meet Ben Dover or Bubba! Luckily they were absent! I did meet some pretty good whackos in that jail, though. But... I can't really judge them since I was right in there alongside them!  
tounge.gif
Right here- someone needs to inser, uh , place that picture of Eric Estrada with that line about.................

laugh.gif
Pan, know how I know your gay?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WELL PAN I WANT TO KNOW WEAR YOU BOUGHT YOUR TIGHTS HAHAHA

WAS THAT YOUR MUGSHOT?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

WAS THAT THE BIKER FROM THE BAR YOU TALKED ABOUT

rock.gif

rock.gif

Get a lawyer, I believe a lawyer can appear for you in court. May cost to hire a lawyer, but it'll cost to fly to FL for your court date.

(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 11 2006,10:49) Get a lawyer, I believe a lawyer can appear for you in court.  May cost to hire a lawyer, but it'll cost to fly to FL for your court date.
prolly cheaper to fly out

My sister wanted me to take a pic with Peter Pan... then he/she/Peter wanted me to do that silly-looking pose. So I did. It's the only pic of me from the FL trip. Well.... besides my mug shot.

---

I'm going to call today to find out some options for the court date.

Tough break making a trip to see the inside of a jail cell... not the best place to be. I have been known to visit, but that was many years ago.

You gotta love it when somebody talks you into doing something (posing with Pan) and then gets a pic of it... you're not going to live that one down.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 11 2006,07:02)
(guido4512 @ Oct. 11 2006,07:34)

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Pan, know how I know your gay?  
laugh.gif
this one?

not my idea but funny
jump9.gif

post_12_50798_homochips.jpg

laugh.gif

Back