DADADADAADAA! That's All Folks!

it does suck...but at least you have some warning...

I got my notice a couple of weeks after christmas...while on the road after working a double shift to make sure the customer had their equipment in service on schedule.
seemed odd that they spent 600.00 xtra to fly me to the site and working just to pull that kind of crap..
firedevil.gif

fuggem.....
looks like more and more of use need to move to other countries, renounce our US citizenship and then sneak back into the country, just to get our jobs back or get the benefits "given" to us that we once were willing to pay for.

Sorry to hear, but change is good. This may be just what you need to get out of the same-old same-old. There is something better for you out there and if this door didn't close, the next door won't open. What do you do for them? If it requires a specialized skill, maybe you could open your own business selling that skill.

Semi posted up some good links for creating a resume. For what its worth, I attached mine (personal info removed). Its geared toward IT Management, so I don't know how relevant it is for your situation.

Attachments

• D_Heidler_Resume5a.doc
    68 KB · Views: 176
wow and stuff like that is what keeps reenlistment on my mind. then others say and you know you will end up back in iraq, but i tell them hey at lease i know i got a job still, lmao
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men...

Look ahead - this is the new beginning...

Sorry to hear that man... Wife lost her job a couple of months ago as well... its hard... keep up the positive thoughts and it works out.

Hang in there, God never puts more on you than you can bare. Remember, the strongest tree in the forest, is the one that bends. Bend, but don't break. Prayers sent.

ill be on that list soon...in contrat negotiations...they wanted a us to take pay cut and loose all benifits or close...we told them to close it..now its just what severance we are getting...but no machines moved yet...so we will see.

Thanks for everyones help - I've got 5 applications into different places.
I hope I don't
rolleyes_extreme.gif
before long!!!

Back