I'm back

Tree

Registered
Hello all,

I've been gone from the board for a while. Trying to find a job and being un-successfull has put a huge strain on my shoulders. It has made me anger way too easily, and I didn't want to offend anyone here. You are too good a group for me to do that. Anyway, I found the rest of my stash money and will survive a few more months. The economy seems to be on the up swing and there have been more jobs posted in my field. Hopefully soon I'll be amoung the warm and wet (with all of the rain this summer) people of FL. But at this point I'll take what ever comes my way from AZ to FL.

Later,

Steve

glad you are back. We will all keep looking for you. I know it is hard to stay positive, (I have been there.) but hang in there.

Tree,

Hang in there!! We have missed you here. I will say a prayer for you in your job search!

LoBusa

I'm in the same boat, unemployed (officially) and attempting to cover my bases by starting my own gig. Keep looking and make sure you network w/ past coworkers/bosses/relatives... The only good leads I've had so far were from those sources.

Good to hear from you. As I recall, you are an engineer, purhaps a mechanical engineer? Lets get that word out...a lot of connections right here on this board.

Glad your ok for a bit, hope something works out for you soon. There are always options out there, just not always the right ones

Greg,

I'm a Mechanical Designer. 3D using Pro-E. Things seem to be looking up, market wise. I am hoping another week or two. I keep hoping to get something in FL so I can go meet Rev and Mike, and see some other friends on the East coast.

Thanks all,

Steve

Hell Yeah Tree, Glad to hear from you...Now of Course Mike has been AWOL for a couple of weeks, I gotta give him a call...

I have a question for you? Do you have or would you be able to get a Top Secret clearance? I know that could be a sensitive question, but PM me or E-mail me your resume and what it is (position wise) you are looking for... I dunno whats available here but I can pass your resume around to some of the right people...

Rev.

Hell Yeah Tree, Glad to hear from you...Now of Course Mike has been AWOL for a couple of weeks, I gotta give him a call...

I have a question for you?  Do you have or would you be able to get a Top Secret clearance?  I know that could be a sensitive question, but PM me or E-mail me your resume and what it is (position wise) you are looking for... I dunno whats available here but I can pass your resume around to some of the right people...

Rev.
you sweet bastid...

OK I passed it along locally and to our corporate office.  We'll see what happens..  I'm pushing though...

And just in case you didn't know it..... Tree (Steve) is one heck of a nice guy. Very knowledgable too! I had the pleasure of riding with him this past July in IL (my home state). Here is a picture of all of us who rode last July. From L to R, Bob, Postal, RexArmy, and Tree. Hey Tree, send me a resume and I'll work it through our USPS Engineering group here where I now work.

4amigos.jpg

Back