Custom built busa sub enclosure

very sweet when do you start full production.
super.gif

Nice
idea.gif
, but what are your plans for Surround Sound
laugh.gif
Just for your info Pimpn, I'm sportn a total of seven speaker onboard my machine. Along with using my PSP unit for internet surfing, downloading maps and direction from map quest or Rand Mcnally, music player,video, and viewing my personally recorded tv shows.

heavybusa
New Recruit

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:4.41

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
where does the music come from, does he have a head unit?

I may have missed this on another thread.  [/QUOTE]

Here are a couple of photos of the my system with some still shot images on my PSP. Anymore question ?
biggrin.gif

Slide1.jpg

654.jpg

Rhythmazzshot.jpg

Heres a still snap shot of a recorded broadcast of a BET music video.
DSC02463.jpg

My downloaded movie BarberShop II.
DSC02460.jpg

A classic TV show back in the day called the Munsters.
DSC02462.jpg

A still shot of a map for directions along with 3 pages of directions.
DSC02455.jpg

DSC02458.jpg
And heres just some downloaded music with my grandson (Lil Rhythm) being used a my screen saver.

How do you like me know, Da'col !  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145375506 -->

That is tiiiiight!!  Mad props bruh! When do they hit the market!?  You workin on the portable 1's & 2's next?

cmc8
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:20.58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
very sweet when do you start full production. [/QUOTE]

If I see a big enough interest, maybe and thanks for the propz, Playa !  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145375009 -->

Nice job, Ty!  Very clean!  
super.gif
Thanks Champ  
thumbs-up.gif
 ! I know it doesn't lQQk like much but a lot time went into designing and fabricating it.
Oh I believe it took time, playa.  I used to do that stuff.  You could always tell the guys that slapped somethin together...lQQked like shid!

The stuff that lQQks clean - you knew that they took time & pride in their work!  (Like yours!
biggrin.gif
)
Oh man, you should see my sub enclosure. I dont think DJ would have wanted me to do it for him if he saw the construction of mine.

Just like my first set of custom indiglo gauges I made a few years ago. Lets just say the first set fabricated weren't marketable, but looked good as hell when assembled behind the gauge cluster. Just like every project I've done the first fab (concept) is usually a rough industrial mock up to give me an good ideal of what it will lQQk like when finished.
Also thanks again for the kind words,Playa !!
Dat's what Prototypin's all about!  
biggrin.gif
Alot of that go'n on around here !
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

looks great, how much
cool.gif
The custom sub enclosure as you see in the photo minus the speaker will cost a total amount of $340 shipped. If I decide to produce them. The Bass Box mode will include the heavy duty speaker terminals, speaker grill and everything else except for the actual sub speaker.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145375365 -->

looks great, how much
cool.gif
The custom sub enclosure as you see in the photo minus the speaker will cost a total amount of $340 shipped. If I decide to produce them. The Bass Box mode will include the heavy duty speaker terminals, speaker grill and everything else except for the actual sub speaker.
Of course Ty took good care of me and I got his 100% discount ... thanks a million Bro' ... I really appreciate it. I will be posting up pics and details of my/Ty/Greg/Daniel system as soon as it's completed.

sweet lookin guys, can't wait to see/hear it in person.... if its anything like the original on Ty's ride, its gonna be Schweeeeettttt!
cool.gif

Hey DJ, ride that thing down to the bash next weekedn
biggrin.gif

how do I get my 8-track hokked to the heezy like that?!?!?!?

j/k looks like you put alot of time and effort in to all of that!

sweet lookin guys, can't wait to see/hear it in person.... if its anything like the original on Ty's ride, its gonna be Schweeeeettttt!
cool.gif

Hey DJ, ride that thing down to the bash next weekedn
biggrin.gif
Brian,

sad.gif
... I'm going to miss the Gap Bash yet again. I've got to plan better. I'm sure my system will be up and bumpin' for the Summer Virginia Ride though:)

Back