Colorado Day 2

Back to Durango now. Rode the trolley downtown again to enjoy a nice steak at local brewery. Hope you guys had a good day, going to bed now. Heading to Breckenridge in the morning. :beerchug: One last shot of me wondering why we must leave so soon.

2011-06-22_20-03-38_384.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

My black tank (well dark grey) almost always has a tank bag on it. No scratches. Just gotta keep the tank and the bag clean. No worries man! I love how careful you are though, that is totally something I would do! :rofl:

Posted using my HTC EVO with tapatalk.

I bet black is really hard to keep looking nice. With a bag.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I hate you guys!:rulez: Looks like the twins are out having some fun! :cheerleader: Have more fun and be safe!:beerchug: Get in a few corners for me too!:whistle:

But we love you! :laugh: I think Shane and Marie got some cool video of me and Juli. My gopro mount broke this morning so I didnt get any video today. :banghead:

CO must be the happening place. That is my "dream" home state!!! You guys keep having fun and stay safe!

Been up since 6, got the bike cleaned up and ready to go. Not sure what the day will hold. We need to get some breakfast, pack up, check out, go by a bike shop we saw in Durango to see whats up. After that, we head to Breckenridge. Its 40 degrees up there right now with a high of 70. Should be nice!

I love Colorado! Have family up by Colorado springs. Thanks for sharing, y'all have fun and be safe.

Been up since 6, got the bike cleaned up and ready to go. Not sure what the day will hold. We need to get some breakfast, pack up, check out, go by a bike shop we saw in Durango to see whats up. After that, we head to Breckenridge. Its 40 degrees up there right now with a high of 70. Should be nice!

I read this while looking at my econoline van getting ready for work :(. Oh well my time will Be soon enough. You guys ride safe and enjoy that road. :)

I bet black is really hard to keep looking nice. With a bag.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Nothing Pledge can't handle!!! :D

I keep a good coat of wax on the tank as well. She shines like new! :beerchug:

Totally jealous of you guys. I wish my wife would do something like that with me. I'm lucky to get her out for an hour or two. :(

I read this while looking at my econoline van getting ready for work :(. Oh well my time will Be soon enough. You guys ride safe and enjoy that road. :)

You could fit two bikes in that van! Just sayin'.. :whistle:

those are some great pics, so glad you all are having a blast :beerchug:

Back