Colorado trip?

Colorado Trip

• June 10-17

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • June 20-27

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marie said even if I bought her a backrest, She still would probably not go :laugh: But she would think about.

Million dollar highway? As in 400' shear cliffs, no guardrails, blind corners, and like everywhere else...idiot drivers. Good luck with that:laugh:

Why wont she go?

We thought we might drive there, I dont think we could make that long of a ride together, We would not have any fun after about the first day because she would be to tired and in a bad mood the rest of the trip:laugh:

We thought we might drive there, I dont think we could make that long of a ride together, We would not have any fun after about the first day because she would be to tired and in a bad mood the rest of the trip:laugh:

Hmm, we might have to make some adjustments then.

Plus no way to pack everything we would need

Ok Twotone, i checked the maps and saw that Durango is going to be a trip from where I am going to stay so i got bummed.

Then I saw that you wanted to travel to Vail, Breckinridge and Aspen, and I got excited again. Me and the wife will be staying in Breckinridge for the time we are in Colorado and planned on making the trips to vail and Aspen. I just hope that the dates I will be out there will coincide with the dates you all will be out there.

I am still finishing up my route I am gonna take. I will post it up soon, and the only thing not sure on is dates.

This would be so cool if it worked out lol

Ok Twotone, i checked the maps and saw that Durango is going to be a trip from where I am going to stay so i got bummed.

Then I saw that you wanted to travel to Vail, Breckinridge and Aspen, and I got excited again. Me and the wife will be staying in Breckinridge for the time we are in Colorado and planned on making the trips to vail and Aspen. I just hope that the dates I will be out there will coincide with the dates you all will be out there.

I am still finishing up my route I am gonna take. I will post it up soon, and the only thing not sure on is dates.

This would be so cool if it worked out lol

It would be very cool. Let me know what you guys are planning. It looks like it will be the second set of dates in June when we go.

Since we are also going to Eureka, the first set of dates are out. Definitely going June 20 to 27. Right now the loose plan is: Loading Macon454 and my bike on a trailer and heading for Durango. Unload and ride for a day or two, then load em back up and head north to Breckenridge area. Thinking about spending a couple days in Durango, a couple days in Breckenridge, and then 2 days for travel home. Should fill a 7 day slot pretty quick.

I wish Texas was between Oklahoma and Colorado and then at least I could make part of the trip. I am pretty jamed up for a while but you never know, I never thought I would be back on a Busa this soon.
The Rockies is definatly on my bucket list along with the Pacific coast. Either way have a fun safe time. Thanks for the invite for sure:beerchug:

Back