Colorado trip?

Colorado Trip

• June 10-17

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • June 20-27

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You will love riding Colorado. Get a good map out of the passes you want to hit. Make sure to go to Independence Pass.

I hope to do it again one day.

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

Rodney you are welcome to make this trip. I want to hit Durango, Breckenridge, Vail, and wherever else I can go in the time I have.

You will love riding Colorado. Get a good map out of the passes you want to hit. Make sure to go to Independence Pass.

I hope to do it again one day.

Love the scenery, but that is one SCAREY road when you are traveling in a Ford Excursion!!!!! :nervous: Especially heading down toward Aspen!!! YIKES!!!

Too bad you are not coming west on I40. The ride from Albuquerque to Taos going through Jamez and Los Alamos is great. Would have made that ride with you.

Time permitting could have taken you to Madrid, the place where they filmed Wild Hogs.:rofl::rofl:

Let me know when you plan on getting in Taos, I can come up there and atleast say hi to a fellow Orgster.

Too bad you are not coming west on I40. The ride from Albuquerque to Taos going through Jamez and Los Alamos is great. Would have made that ride with you.

Time permitting could have taken you to Madrid, the place where they filmed Wild Hogs.:rofl::rofl:

Let me know when you plan on getting in Taos, I can come up there and atleast say hi to a fellow Orgster.

Will do. :beerchug:

Durango is a really nice ride, however be careful with the lance Armstrong wanna-be bikes on the roads around that time.:thumbsup:

Rodney you are welcome to make this trip. I want to hit Durango, Breckenridge, Vail, and wherever else I can go in the time I have.

i've got to quit reading this thread or i am going to start crying :unhappy: i wanna go! how long until i can retire and ride all the time? :laugh:

Back