ChattanoogaBusa Rides Again!!!

Great looking bike! Man I wish I had a bike like......wait, I do have a bike like that. Glad to see you back on 2 wheels.:beerchug:

Congrats, D! Glad everything worked out for you and hope you get to enjoy a good riding season. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

great lookin bike Daniel. Now, you should go to Eureka with Ronnie and I for a first real good trip. :)

congratz on the new ride. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the nice comments! Tim, I don't think Eureka Springs is going to be a possibility this year, but we could make it to a Nightfall or few... :beerchug:

Now would someone pass the Pledge?!? :laugh:

Nightfall sounds good. Halie is graduating this Friday night so how about next Friday. Meet up and go get some food and hang out for a while.

It will be so sad the first time I pull up to Nightfall this year, I always looked forward to seeing Don and his bike sitting on the corner waiting for all of us to get there.

Very Nice, glad to see you riding again so soon!

How did the insurance work out!

Very Nice, glad to see you riding again so soon!

How did the insurance work out!

Thanks, John. State Farm did a pretty sweet job. I got back enough to buy a new Busa and several extra goodies. It took a couple of weeks to get everything settled, but I was going through the same Total Loss Division that's handling the mess in the Nashville area. With that in mind, I can live with some delay. After trashing an 08 and buying a new 09, my rates only went up like $3 a month. I think that's great!

Thanks, John. State Farm did a pretty sweet job. I got back enough to buy a new Busa and several extra goodies. It took a couple of weeks to get everything settled, but I was going through the same Total Loss Division that's handling the mess in the Nashville area. With that in mind, I can live with some delay. After trashing an 08 and buying a new 09, my rates only went up like $3 a month. I think that's great!

Thats great that they took care of it so fast!

Congrats!

Back